Reviews for Space Stations and the Ships Who Love Them
Yikari chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Quite possibly THE pairing of them all.
B chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
funny
Heronica chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
...This was literally THE best fanfic I've EVER read. "Always have to go and save someone or other, don’t you? So who was it? That little teal-colored hussy?" SO priceless.

Yeah, I'll bet the locking mechanism was jammed. :D Maybe there'll be a sequal where she really DOES keep him out for a month? P
Legend of Shadow chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
... my brain is broke. Hilarious.
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
"She could feel herself relenting. …all right. But if she stays there an hour longer, I swear you won’t get any docking time for a month!"

Haha, that I couldn't stop laughing at this line! I think this fic has actually made me like the Durandal/Kukai Foudation pairing... o_o Awesome job! _
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Heeheehee...that's just priceless. I think I found a new OTP.
Sky-Pirate-Tat chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Seeing the summary. . . I coulding resist XD I can't believe there is a fic for this pair and you wrote it so well!
rdsullivan chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
"Look, how about you just let me dock? You’ll feel better. I promise."

She was silent this time, offended by the advance. "You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Well, I don’t think so!"

OMFG WIN! XD XD XD

This was one of -the- funniest fanfic parodies I've ever read! In the top 3 of my list!
Jennifer Hack chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
LOL
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I've /always/ been waiting for a fic like this! *howls with laughter* Now it's time for a Proto Markahbah/Abel's Ark sequel. XD Well, in any case...

Excuse me, for I must walk away and die of sheer amusement! XD
Moonstone 04 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This may be both the most cracked and most brilliant thing ever. XD
100-series chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Oh dear god XD I think this is the most awesome fic I have ever read.