Reviews for fleeting
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Another heartbreakingly beautiful story! You do a great job with the alternate reality stories! :-)
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Simply beautiful.
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
(tears up) great story
Julimond chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow. What a tender story. Wonderful! Actually made me cry.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I don't know what you've been through that you KNOW this so well, but it's obvious that somehow you do. I spent a bunch of years wanting the Universe to take me too, wanting the pain to stop, the pulling to end. I kinda envy that Carter.

It wasn't the Universe and ECF that was stalking me though, it was my now late husband. So I don't get to have one final tremor and then the peace of oblivion. I went through witness protection so he and his parents couldn't stalk me anymore and I'm healing slowly, but the nightmares and flashbacks are still there.

Anyway, this was really sad, but a blessing too. I know what it's like to reach the point of just wanting it to be over, no matter how strong you once were. How it feels to be resigned to the embrace of death. I wish I didn't. 'Cause it's like an open wormhole beckoning one to step through without a GDO never to see Earth again. Never to go home. To be stuck somewhere else, as someone else.

Sam
LY00 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh wow, excellent story. This could be 100 times as long, with tons of interesting detail (by the way, I wouldn't mind reading that!), but it was also perfect like this.

Thanks for writing.
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh...My...God. *wipes away tears and reaches for hankie* That was beautiful. And I have never cried before when reading a fic, but this one was just so... heartbreaking. Well Done, the emotions were written perfectly. The ending was so sweet but really sad. Keep up the good work. :'(
HS33 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Made my cry - unexpectedly.

Very nice, thank you.

TiaRat chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Beautifully written. The imagery and feel of the story match the subject so well.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was really, really good.
jo-jo bruiser chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Nice story - not too sentimental but still very emotional. I also like the plot.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very, very nice! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow! This was excellent! I don't know how I missed this for so long, but it is truly a great read. I can't say anymore (or any better) what others have said. Just...Wow!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This and the one before it are some of the most intense fic I've read. And I've read a lot. Thanks for the tears & heartbreak. Well done.
Mabyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh. "Like I’ve left pieces of myself in each reality I’ve visited, and there’s not enough of me holding together anymore." _Nice._ I applaud your imagery. -applaud!- Easy to relate to...even though I've never been on the receiving end of ECF.

Very nicely done. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride.