Reviews for You Never Told Me?
autumnlover chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
soory, havent logged in. anyway... this story was fabulouso! fantastic! and i loved the ending. oh, sod it, i lved it all.
smore chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Fab.

funny.

Loved it.
Give my socks back chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
aw! Brilliant. Yeah - I decided to check out more of your fics, seeing as I enjoyed the other one so much! This one won't be sucha mouthful - I promise! It's shorter. I enjoyed this one immensely! It's funny and dramatic, and just darn tootin' cool. I love the idea of it -so weldone! I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and this was was just amazingly cool to read lol!

Gve my socks Back.

(You don't have to, they smell.)
Rosebud44 chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Okay, I REALLY like the story (and i totally agree that Ron and Hermione should hit it off) but I think you sort of portrayed Harry as a whiny-angry-emotional character. I know he is emotional and that even the calmest person gets angry once in a while but I felt the character seemed a bit different from the book.

I'm really sorry for this comment because REALLY I did like the story a LOT! Fred and George were hilarious, you captured their characters perfectly! Sorry for the constructive critism. I really liked how you wrote it though, it really drew me in.

Keep up the awesome writing!

P.s. I wrote a Ron and Herminoe story a while ago that takes place before the wedding. Please read it if you have time, and feel free to suggest things because it really needs some work. lol.
Lorze The Brookes chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
AW! and also, EW! Why did you have to have Fred and George kissing HARRY? Think about it from Fred's PoV - he goes from wanting to kill Hazzer to wanting to KISS him?
wicked30215 chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Lovely story! I loved the Harry/Ginny too! It would be wonderful it that really happened in the seventh book!I would -right then and there- die of laughing so hard. You hould make a Ginny/Harry story simular to that.
pinkpygmypuff chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
mi god this better not be done...and if it is, may i request a sequel?

Fliss
redireas chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
I'm only about halfway through but this is hilarious!
Ormandria chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
You know, you come very close to having a similar theme to "Much Ado About Nothing" with Harry in place of the prince. What with him (the prince, Don Pedro of Aragon) being the one that always ends up alone. At least, that is how it came off to me as Harry feeling.

Hey, if you read Shakespeare and have a good understanding of his writings, and are up for a challenge, I would LOVE to see what you would do with taking this grouping of characters and doing a fanfic Harry Potter version of "Much Ado About Nothing." With Harry as the Prince and Malfoy as his evil, bad guy brother (the role of Don John) and Ron and Hermione in the roles of Benedict and Beatrice of course... Ginny for Hero and then I am not sure who could fill the shoes of Claudio, but you get the point. Like I said, a more modern version with the cast of Hogwarts (in all their glory and hideous nature, but still them personality-wise) instead of the original Shakespeare characters.

I am betting you could do a really great job with something like that and I would love to see it.

Otherwise, I really like this fic and the emotions displayed in it. Good job!
Godeyes Geller chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Lol I like the ending. That's so Fred and George! This story was good. It was just the right amount funny and well written.
syrraki chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Haha! Great, aww this was a really fun fic to read! And kudos on the extra long chapter at the end!
london75 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
that was so sweet!
Faramirlover chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Write the next chapter. Please please please please please! That chapter was totally brillo pad. can you do something like that for Harry and Ginny.
Faramirlover chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Please make them longer. They are too good to be so short.
Faramirlover chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
This is really great story. Perhaps you could try and add more movement to the story and more descriptions of settings. Apart from that its brillo pad.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »