Reviews for The Martin Triplets
Katie chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
Amazing story. I just am in love with it. Great work.
The QAS chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
...I'm supposed to be doing homework right now
The QAS chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hmm. . . interesting. I love the beginning, although it should be pointed out that in one of the Suite Life episodes Zack and Cody watch a video of themselves being born. I guess it could be rigged.

Fun fact: The odds of having identical triplets are less than the odds of being struck by lightning multiple times.

I like wombats.

Good chapter.
kikkina123 chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. From beginning to end it had me hooked up and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it all. It made laugh and cry in all the right places and I still can't get over Justin's death. The way you filled him up with emotions made me feel as if he was a real person and as if my brother was the one dying. Even though it was an amazing story do you think it would be possible for you to write an alternate happy ending for it?
say36 chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
i hate this story so much. I hate it because there is no story that is even as close to as good, so i dislike reading all of them because they aren't this one. Thank you so much for this story and do you think you could make another story that describes things with Justin if they hadn't gone so bad?
Sprouse chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
that...was..(wait for it...wait for it...) SO FRIGGIN AMAZING! it got me crying at all the sad parts, smiling like an idiot at the joyful parts and hooked until i finished reading it! i love how u created a whole new character and poured so much emotion into him and how u captured cody's personality!

this is just sooo awesome!

just one thing (this has nothing to do with the story itself) u probably make the chapter titles a big more you know...mysterious. because i felt that by just looking at the titles i knew what was going to happen(well except for the last 2 chapters...i DID NOT even think that zack would nearly die and justin would give up his own life and save him)
sdf chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
i started crying at chapter seventeen and continued im so sad this is a great story
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
WOW! I'm just starting this right now and I'm already feeling sad. I can only imagine how the rest will go
Hailfax-McGee chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
Wow. You had me on the edge of my seat/bed the whole way. That was amazing.

I don't know if this is just me but whenever I finish a story I like I feel this weird feeling in my chest. It's like I'm almost sad that it's over. The strongest it ever was, was when I finished the Harry Potter series. I felt that same feeling after I finished this story. That's how good of a writer you are.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
Ha! I knew it! I knew he was going to give Zack his heart! You're an amazing writer, this whole story has been a page turner from the beginning to the end. It was full of surprises, ups and down, everything! This story is absolutely amazing. Fantastic job.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Good chapter. Zack knocking Justin out with a chair was a little unrealistic but hey, it's your story.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Good chapter. I loved the "we the children of the household..." I could almost see Zack and Cody with the grins and telling Carey and Kurt to sit down. Well done.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
This story is getting good now. I can't wait to find out how they'll eventually meet their brother.
Hailfax-McGee chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I've heard a lot about this story so I'm eager to keep reading. It looks good so far. Good, informative prologue.
tiger002 chapter 18 . 6/15/2010
The words that made me the happiest out of all those was the author note at the end.

"Finish the other story" You better be telling the truth about that, since are you far too great of an author to stop publishing stories here. Heck, with this kind of talent you should be able to reach your dream of writing a Hollywood story. I'm gong to include a full review for one of the chapters I missed, but this is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't put this story down. This is truly a masterpiece, and one of the few stories I can say that about.