Reviews for Fallen Angel
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Please update! :D I love this story! I hope Ritsuka talks again!
Christian.SIMC chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Soubi put him in a bedroom with all his old things - that is cruel. Now he gets to relive being reminded of his home and mother constantly again. I would shut down 10 times fold if I was in his shoes!
Mrs. Ugly chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
Yaah! finish the story! i want to see ritsuka trust soubi again and what the heck happened that night!

please!
Mrs. Ugly chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
dude, i haven't finished your fic yet, but it is awesome!

so sad. i guess there is a limit to how much Ritsuka can take

come on soubi, help him!

i would just like to add randomly: before I read your story, I just happened to be listening to speechless by lady gaga. that's some coincidence :)
Rebel2020 chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
oh, your so mean leaving it at such a cliffy. Hurry up and update cuz I'm loving this story.
Rebel2020 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
your doing awesome so far, if you haven't read the manga(I haven't finished either btw) then I'd suggest this site ( Loveless/ )As it's free and no downloading nessessary. If you need a beta at all, PM me and I can help. I'm on everyday usually multiple times a day so I could proof-read and get it back to you at the same day rather then waiting forever.
foreverboundtopain chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
i realy love this story! plz update soon!
soupcan chapter 19 . 1/10/2009
Fun story! I'm enjoying it a lot, especially the way you're showing the growing trust betwen Ritsuka and Soubi.

Your English is fantastic, by the way, especially considering that it's your second language. I certainly don't speak German as well as you do English. .

And it's been around five months (assuming I counted correctly) since you've updated... Any idea when the next chapter'll be out?

Anyway, marvelous story!

~soupcan
Kyuubiluver chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
OMG! So cute! U will update soon, right? RIGHT? Ok srry stalker mode came on, but it's fixed now! So plz update!
kawaii hime-sama chapter 19 . 9/28/2008
love the story!

i can't wait for you to update! that is, if you update. please do, i really wanna know what happens to ritsuka.

and your grammer is brilliant even though eneglish isn't your 1st language, bravo!
Keela1221 chapter 19 . 9/23/2008
PLease update soon!. The story is absolutely wonderfull. I love it. I cant wait till the rest comes. Thanks so much for writing it!
Namytoo109 chapter 19 . 9/2/2008
This is really good stuff! I'm so glad that you updated. i was afraid that you abandoned this fanfic. That would be a tragic for all of us because we don't really know what's going to happen and we'll be hanging by a thread forever. Please oh please update as soon as you can. ;) I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm DYING to find out!
ayakane chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
This is a great story. Is the man Ritsu-sensei coming to take him to Seven Moons? Stupid Zero boys, leaving Ritsuka alone! Can't wait to see what happens next.
OLDSaphSoul chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Whoa! Please bring Ritsuka back! Great story! Yeah, I'm reviwing again, sorry. And in the manga Ritsuka's mother's personality is revealed. She is mentally unstable. While she beats Ritsuka she's pleading inside her mind, saying that she can't stop, and that she wants Seimei back because he was the only one to stop her.

Later on when asked who she loved more, Ritsuka or Seimei, she is at a loss for words and says she wants both. That being said, she really does love Ritsuka, she just can't stop her hand.
OLDSaphSoul chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Whoa! That was AWSOME! Just going from the anime, that was pretty good. I have seen the anime and the latest manga in english, I don't think the characters are OOC except Natsuo and Yoji, but they can be nice...if they want...

Thanks for writing this! It was AWSOME!