Reviews for When Goths Collide
samuraigurl1213 chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Nice chappie there, funny, humourous and not as OOC as usual for you... heh-heh. Seriously though, the characters acted much more like themselves. I would simply suggest more descrtoptions.

calamite chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
This story got my interest it good

Waiting for the next chapter

Opt1mus chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Good fic so far, I really want to see more of this. :)
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
HAlFa34 chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
YES! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! jeez i was starting to get worried. well it was an awesome chapter. I enjoyed it very much. please keep it up and update soon.
BlackbirdWhiteraven chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
WoW!That's a great chapter. I realy hope you update soon. Awsome plot and great writing. Plz update soon! I'm dieing (pretend I spelled that right.) over here! 0-0 Anyways good chapter.

coolgirlc chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
omg. Pariah and trigon. weird and unexpected but in a good way.
Alex chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
yes, tiz me too lazy to sign in. sorry i havent been on lately. when they say AOHell they mean it! anyway great chapter! i really enjoy it and am looking forward to the next so please update soon ok!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
1) YES! Sweet internet, I have been deprived of my sweet, sweet internet for many days now. And my story alerts have been in my inbox just staring at me, and then when I finally get it back the water heater breaks and then it goes back off again when I've only read two (very short) chappies! So thank you! Your story is helping me very much with my need to read. Thank the lord for my sweet internet back! Now I can 'study' math!

2) Why would Clockwork do that?

3) This whole thing is a little twisted. Kind of an AU (alternate universe)

4) How Long is Forever? (epi)

5) For some twisted reason, I'm drawn to your twisted story. And by twisted I just mean that it's king of... twisted, doesn't really go along iwth the TT realm you know? And it's a little OOC... and the whole thing is just a little twisted. But it's not that bad of a story, and I like it... so keep on going with it!

Hunter097 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
It all makes sense now. Clockwork certainly does like to medle, doesn't he?

Great chapter, keep up the good work!
Mr. Average chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
And now I know the rest of the story. Quick question: hat do you think is older, the food in the Titans fridge? Or the cast of 60 minutes? I hope the girls fess up soon, otherwise we're all screwed. Update when you can. Peace
XaykWolf chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
Thank you for explaining all the stuff. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was wanting to know what exactly was going on. I await the next chapter with fervent patience.
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
passing4insane chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
damn a cliffhanger...please update soon! ]
Mr. Average chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Good chapter, especially liked the ending, it's a good way to keep the reader's interested. Also, Tucker has about as much chance with Star has Vlad with Maddie. Though they would make an interesting couple. Update when you can. Peace
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »