Reviews for The Joys of a Hangover
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I wonder where you get your ideas?
There are so many, so different and so thrilling good.
hp-hg chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
It was great!
Art3misX chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
ok...actually, i find this a really good story if u just want a little action with some story line packed into a 2,500 sum word one shot...not bad!
Hikaru-neko chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
u cool.
goldenbubbles chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I liked this one it was cute. I love all your little one shots, they're the perfect length and just light hearted and work
emily chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Cute, i am going to make a shirt saying that now that i read that so that it is not concieled under my clthes cuz wat would the point be then no one but me and my mom would ever see them
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
OK. first of all. this story has a great beginning. and second of all, how much longer r we suppose to wait to read chapter 2, 3 and so on? i mean I've been waiting for this story to be up-dated to practically a month now, if not, MORE! so please try and get the next chapter up soon!
lnk chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
those are pretty funny undies! :)
cathyrock chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I didn't really know what to expect from the summary beside that Harry probably had a hangover. It was really funny and congratulations for your great work.
StarAngel613 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh cute, because i have a pair that have frogs on them and on the front they say "i'm so col" and on the back, with the frog, it says "i'm toadly cool"

anyways, lovely chapter!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
LoL. Awesome awesome awesome story!... Gotta still read the others you have posted since I've been kind of... Out. :D Going on the favorites list for sure!

Jackie (J.E.A.R. )
Jenny Cullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Hey I remember reading this a day ago at school but I never reviewed...lol...anyways this story was really really really good. I loved reading it. It made me laugh. Great job.

JAM
Emerald 27 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great oneshot! Probably the best one I've read in awhile between these two. You are a great writer, keep it up!
Athena Reincarnation chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow, a story about people getting drunk dedicated to me. I feel so special! lol, great story!
Amatsukaji chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Congratulations on this Story! It was awesome and quite enduring. Please write more of these. Hey I will be writing one about Ginny and Hermione, if you would like to help me with my progress.