Reviews for WHAT TO DO?
OliveOil chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
You got Di right on the nose. She is such a bottle of sunshine and would look on the bright side of things. Alicia on the other hand is not some trampy girl who throws her self at any guy. She only wanted a guy who would benefit her in some way in the end. I like how you brought Brad back in because this sets another scene for what could possibly happen.
OliveOil chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I know this is very old but I personally liked where you were going with this. I hate how the movie ended and I was hoping there would be more. They did need to deal with the fact that there parents had feelings for each other but so did they.
vampirelover1214 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Please continue this! It's amazing!:)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
did u write more for this
princetongirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
JUST ME MYSELF AND I chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
WOW! Good! I really like it! I wanna know what happens so update soon!
chelsea chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
omg it's like you read my mind! when i first saw the movie a long time ago i wondered the same thing but nobody else figured that out. all the things you write are just like what they really would say.
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Hey, This good. Update!
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
yay! so good! and u have 83 (including me) or more loyal fans who want an update! This is the best story, the charachters are so real! so, please update soon!
African American Bueaty chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Great great great. I love it. you put out instead of our in the 1st chapter though
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
This is good! i hope you update soon!
sanfranbge chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
OMG! THIS IS SO GOOD! i always wanted to write an ending my my creative skills have been on te down low for quite a while. GOOD GOING!
Abby chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
I really liked your fanfiction so far, it was really good! I think you can portray the characters perfectly! One thing I wanted to tell you, though, was that I was sure if in the second chapter you were talking about Chase's old girlfriend. If you were, her name wasn't Darcy, it's Dulcie. lol, that's kinda a unique name, but that's it! I just wanted to let you know! Otherwise, you are an AWESOME writer and I hope you'll add more chapters soon! Thanx! Bye!
alpineracer88 chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
great story just read it. continue it i wana no wut happens. well i think u need longer chapters so u can get ur point across. well write plz!
aldk chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I think that it doesnt really suit the film. Good, but doesnt suit the film