Reviews for WHAT TO DO?
vampirelover1214 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Please continue this! It's amazing!:)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
did u write more for this
princetongirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
JUST ME MYSELF AND I chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
WOW! Good! I really like it! I wanna know what happens so update soon!
chelsea chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
omg it's like you read my mind! when i first saw the movie a long time ago i wondered the same thing but nobody else figured that out. all the things you write are just like what they really would say.
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Hey, This good. Update!
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
yay! so good! and u have 83 (including me) or more loyal fans who want an update! This is the best story, the charachters are so real! so, please update soon!
African American Bueaty chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Great great great. I love it. you put out instead of our in the 1st chapter though
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
This is good! i hope you update soon!
sanfranbge chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
OMG! THIS IS SO GOOD! i always wanted to write an ending my my creative skills have been on te down low for quite a while. GOOD GOING!
Abby chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
I really liked your fanfiction so far, it was really good! I think you can portray the characters perfectly! One thing I wanted to tell you, though, was that I was sure if in the second chapter you were talking about Chase's old girlfriend. If you were, her name wasn't Darcy, it's Dulcie. lol, that's kinda a unique name, but that's it! I just wanted to let you know! Otherwise, you are an AWESOME writer and I hope you'll add more chapters soon! Thanx! Bye!
alpineracer88 chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
great story just read it. continue it i wana no wut happens. well i think u need longer chapters so u can get ur point across. well write plz!
aldk chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I think that it doesnt really suit the film. Good, but doesnt suit the film
heaven-sent3 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
That was really good and interesting! Please write more. Don't stop there!
sally chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
please write the next part of the 'chase and nicole' saga. and dont let nicole get back with brad either hes a loser.