Reviews for Hamlet Never Saw This Coming
Elaine chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
nice filling in the blanks when the show gave us so little on how they became friends.
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I was never much of a Cam fan, but this sure made me snicker!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Very, very funny!

Love the idea that Daniel and Sam don't even notice what Cam is wearing on his head.

Also love that reading the Atlantis AARs has become a recreational activity with them comparing John and Rodney's before also reading between the lines!
Machinal0me chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
hehehe, very cute!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
HAH! LOL! Of course they wouldn't notice. I'm sure those AARs are hotly in demand as reading material with everyone in the program and Pentagon.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This was great.
cirana chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
gd fic
Sasusc chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Oh, I love it! I was looking into stories to inspire my own Mitchell onto my pages and I just love where you went with this. I never thought about SGC reading mission reports from Atlantis, but now that you mention it, they probably do. I love that the request for drones got switched into food supply category. And I love how you written Mitchell here-with reading the reports, and wearing a feather headress that was failed noticing by SG-1.
drufan chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was too funny. Thanks!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh man, I actually sprayed coffee out through my nose reading this.

Very funny, tight clear prose, voice perfect dialogue.

Enough of the homage? More. Please.

Astro
Meirelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was cute. I could totally see Cam on Atlantis. I could also see him wearing the headdress. :D
Windrider chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Excellent. They rarely do interaction with the Atlantis team but I imagined it would be very similar, especially McKay verbosity.
alessandriana chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That last line just utterly cracks me up; I can so totally see the whole scene there in my head. Nice work. :D
Rainchaser chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Hee! Great fic! Of course, I'm left wonderind exactly why Mitchell felt he needed to be wandering around wearing a headdress...
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh man! I love this. The end had me laughing out loud. You totally have the characters down pat! Gotta go find more stuff you've written now. Bye!