Reviews for Too Many Stars
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I actually liked the touch of adding Kade to the story, I've never seen that before, and I applaud you for taking that leap!
becgate chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Love it! ! I wish it wasn't over yet, 'cause I want to keep reading! Lol
becgate chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Love this story! ! Love how well Luke and Mara work together!
becgate chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This chapter is awesome! ! ! Love Luke baring his soul to Mara! !
becgate chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I love this fic! ! Can't wait to see how the story develops.! !
becgate chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wonderful fic! ! I love all L/M whether it is mush or serious! !
Tessa chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
"In the incident of accidental overdose, promptly locate a fic crammed with angst, mush, pleasing clich├ęs, and/or your favorite character shirtless and screaming. Devour immediately."

I'm afraid I've had an overdose of exactly these factors and your story was like a sip of fresh air. Thank you :)
KrystinaSky chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
As someone who works with handicapped kids, this story was particularly touching, especially that moment of clarity in his eyes at the end. Beautifully written!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
that was good.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
Aw, nice! I'm saddened by the lack of mush, but it does make sense :D I'm glad you finally got the last chappie up. What a wonderful way to set up banthas as an object of worship! Hehehe.
ahmaira chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
Simply beautiful. I loved every word of the story.

I'll be waiting for your next story.

May the Force be with you.
Addicted to Antics chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
that was great! continue:)
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Wow. Such a sad end for Syunni Taa-Milo (and it's neat how you are tying Kade into the story)...This story is very interesting-I like it! Please keep writing.
ahmaira chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
I'm so glad you kept writing it. Is a very moving story, a one of a kind of L/M.

The Force is definetely strong with you and your writing.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
wow, mikal was great, his interaction with mara was very intense, it's a pity Syunni died