Reviews for Two worlds
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
one special night!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
This is a sweet charming story. I particulary liked the scene on the beach. Do you plan a sequel in Genovia for the kissing couple?
Gabiroba chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I think this is the third time that I read this story. I happen to be a hopeless romantic and I fall to pieces every time I read this. I love the sweetness of it, and the way that you managed to make a loving moment between two people be about love and not sexual and...oh I don't know how to explain it. I just love this story...it is, I guess in a word, sweet.

Really truly splendid job...I also happen to love all of Julie's movies and One Special Night(is that what the other one if called.. . I forget) is one that I only watched once but I loved it so much also.

Again, lovely fic.
Theologygirl chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
This story made me weak.

By far the best story I've read on this forum, and there have been many fantastic stories here.

Well done,

Barb
Mary P fan chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Well I thought it was absolutely wonderful

Well done
romancebunny chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
I really like this are you going to continue or write anymore ?
Troyella chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Oh my god holy amazing! This story was kick butt awesome. I loved how you crossed over One Special Night and C&J, my two most favorite couples in the entire world. But this whole story was awesome and I am so glad you wrote it. I really look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Good job!
CandicePaige chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Janet! You're amazing! I read it on the forum and I STILL love it to pieces! you're a wonderful writer.
The Marauders3 chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Oh dear I loved the whole thing desperately, I'm so sad to see it end, but it's so marvelous! I loved it! Oh you really should write some more fics, really, you're an amazing writer! Oh I feel so terrible in comparison... but please do write another story, or a sequel, or at least something. I'll be looking forward to it!
The Marauders3 chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Oh I loved that chapter desperately! I love the Clarisse/Joseph stuff, and the Catherine/Robert stuff! It's all so marvelous! Oh and I loved the "her nose that made that wonderful curve at the end" line. I love her nose...oh dear, well it's a really amazing story, I really should go read the next chapter... I'm off!
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
That was a marvelous, amazing, super, gorgeous, lovely story. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for your next story! (I'm assuming there will be one...please?)
Shakayla chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
That was fantastic! The emotions and the anticipation were wonderfully written - definitely left me wanting more! It was a beautiful story and I'm sorry that it has ended; but thank you so much for sharing! The crossover was done beautifully!
OSUSprinks chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
I am so glad I stumbled across your work. This is beautiful. I am literally wiping tears from my eyes so I can read what I am typing. I am so glad you continued on. I loved that they met up again and that not only Clarisse and Joseph, but also Catherine and Robert were bettered for the meeting of the characters. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

OSUSprinks
snippoptak chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Gosh.. what can one say? Fantastic..every little bit..
RevSue chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
I loved this story! The characters (ALL of them!) said and did exactly what *I* would have had them do and say had I thought of it, which, of course, I didn't, so I'm VERY glad you did! Thank you so much!