Reviews for Dear Jareth
Passibetta chapter 13 . 5/31
I just started reading this story and am finding it quite good - I hope I find more of your work once I'm done!
GeorgeTobor chapter 17 . 4/17
Well Done!

You left the details of the lemon to our imagination!

Describe kisses, detail hugs, devote pages to feelings, but the deed itself should only be hinted at.
GeorgeTobor chapter 16 . 4/17
Try "Tokens of Affection" by Shinku.

It also uses flowers!
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 4/17
Slow and showing HOW they end up together is good!
Better than good.

Fics with the couple in each others arms by the second paragraph and in bed in the second chapter move way too fast.

Unless the first chapter is way long, say over five thousand words.
Ten would be better.
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 4/17
No, nothing is wrong, but reviews likely come in fits and spurts.
Some, then None, One or Three, Enough to bury a tree...
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 4/17
Lackey wrote what I think of as the MAGIC trilogy.
Now I am heterosexual, but the books hero was gay, the story was so well done I still liked it!

Eddings? Long ago I read some five book series by him, started with the letter b.
But he was not quite my style or flavor or whatever then, maybe I should revisit tho.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 4/17
Romances? Huh...
I am an obsessive/compulsive reader known to read 30k word dictionaries every now and then.
I read a few of the "regular" romances, out of curiosity and desperation.
Only the "Regency" were worth it in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I love romance in fanfics, but I NEED the woman to be strong in some way!

It is fine for the lovebirds to draw inspiration, comfort, and more from each other but fainting females are failures.

(Likewise with the men...)

Bringing DIFFERENT strengths/talents to the twosome is the way to go.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/17
Rereading this because I need a lift.
Real life can be so depressing.
Thanks for writing!
777angeloflove chapter 27 . 3/9
LOVE IT!
featheredschist chapter 27 . 3/4
My favorite Labyrinth fic!
GuestReader chapter 6 . 3/1
Can you do a story with Corindel and an oc of mine? Please message me at with your answer.
nintschibintschi chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
amazing story thank you so much
LunarCatNinja chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I wonder why I didn't read this before... TIS AWESOME!
cztelnik chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Not familiar with the Labyrinth so not sure how much of this follows a cannon and how much is original but enjoying it so far.
D chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
about that…well you see, many people normaly dont review until the end so they can read it quicker… so yeah