Reviews for Dear Jareth
Spottedtalon Spottedstar chapter 27 . 10/13
I loved the ending its so cute!
Spottedtalon Spottedstar chapter 19 . 10/12
i haven't made it to the last chapter but oh my gods! this is completely made me laugh! XD
kittyranma chapter 8 . 9/30
3 of those are some of my favorite fantasy authors, unfortunately I have a hard time getting into Tolkien.
Though I love the movies.
Gina chapter 20 . 7/5
{{{HUGS}}}
Gina chapter 13 . 7/5
No, just too excited to click "next" ;-)
suziq968 chapter 27 . 4/22
This was a blast. I wish I was Sarah! Or course, don't we all? David Bowie was so fantastically yummy. Thanks for the extended trip into the underworld. Will Sarah be immortal now? It would be a shame for him to be alone after finding his love.
Angelious Micheal chapter 26 . 4/8
I have absolutely loved this story. I was just introduced to the labryrinth by my fiance recently and fell in love with it.
Roksolana chapter 2 . 3/21
I am only on the second chapter, but I am in love with this story already!
CockByteHuntress chapter 27 . 2/1
I'm so happy

Anyway I'm off to read more of your docs for they are life
Niknakkitkat chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
this is really really good and im looking forward to starting 'whats said is said' and im doing it right now okthxbai
DS chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
Read this one again after a long time and enjoyed it even more! Thank you so much for writing all these lovely stories!
hearagain chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
This was lovely. I haven't read much Labyrinth fan fic before. I relly enjoyed yours. Thanks for sharing.
Fyrloche chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Excellent Library selection
K chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
I am enjoying this story very much. I read What's said, is said first so I have an idea where its going, just not the route it will take.

K
Grovtech chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
Thank you so much for this. I had so much fun reading this as well as listening to the wonderful track from the film.

So very good!