Reviews for My lucky fuzzyontheinside crimson Jweater
Lala chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh merlin, I absolutely love how you write James 3

You had me laughing all the time I was reading xd
shortywithbrains chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I would have laughed out loud a lot louder than I was had it not been 3am and I didn't want to wake my family. But this was hysterical. I loved reading a side to James that isn't typical to other fanfics-frantic and slightly insane as opposed to always being smooth and cool. LOVED him yelling at his sock and mitten (James wears mittens? Adorable) and Fickle Brownie and "Hark!" and a bunch of other stuff. Now that I think about it, he sort of reminds me of Prince Edward from "Enchanted." But I digress. Thank you for producing this piece of brilliance and thoroughly amusing me. ]
softasthunder chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
:D its really good,u have an amazing talent
cannotstopwriting chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it!
Queen Muse chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw how cute! Haha... James is hilarious in this. Great fic!
mollywolly chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hahaha this was really funny I lovved it :)
gitgit chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
hehehehehehehe

i loved it

that was hilarious

that was actually very awsome :)

nice one shot i was so amused
Queen Hippolyta chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That is SO cute! I love it. and I didn't even see a single typ-o! ] You have like no I dea how much I love this story!
Sunblood chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hehe - very funny, MissMarauder. But if James is so smart... (well, maybe not in this fic) why didn't he just summon the jweater? :) Can't wait for more - it's funny.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I luv this story!It's awesome in all it's awesomeness! i like fickle brownie!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
hehe

Jweater.
touchtheskyx chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hahaha. so cute. and really funny. a teeny bit ooc, because I don't think he was that insane, but I thought it was really good.
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i really need to go to bed... anywho, it was a good one-shot I enjoyed it mucho! james potter is my favorite.
yourfaceJKYOURJACKET.HAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
oh, god, i LOVEDD IT
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
awesome storie! I love linus! the ending wasn't as good as i hoped it would be... i guess i prefer Lily hating James.. oh well... great story though!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »