Reviews for 20 Truths About Jinchuriki
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I have nothing to say by way of criticism so you'll have to settle for an inane comment saying that this was pretty good. :P :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was really interesting and insightful
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Love the last line, very powerful
someone179 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Each Jinchuriki who survived either went mad and proceeded to massacre hundreds of people on an insane rampage, or committed suicide, releasing their Biju, who proceeded to massacre thousands of people in a sadistically joyous rampage.

lol
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Interesting use of OC characters. Is this taken from a legend or did you make it all up?
dWADE3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I liked the idea behind it all and it was well executed. Perfect 20 truths entry.
narsaksas chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was great!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
What a sad history, the worst part is sounds completely plausible. Loved that last line, it almost as if last said himself
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Yet another interesting 20-factoid ramble. I especially like Naruto's hopefulness with his situation. Maybe he really can change tragic fate and misunderstanding.

Good work.
Miako chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
You know, I've come to so like your writing, I click on most anything with your penname on it _ Any way, since you first appeared a while ago, both your writing and ideas have become better. Awesomeness and a hug.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Ah, that Taro guy ruined it
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Excellent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
firareth2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
another good 20 truths, please make more.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Not as funny as the other ones, but still very good in an imformative way.
blackwolf0925 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This is pretty good. I was wondering if this was going to lead up to a story of some because in sounds like a good opening for a story.