Reviews for Across the Years
julia.rosey8839 chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
this is such a beautiful story - thank you so much for writing it :)
i got so excited with the last few chapters, it was gorgeous seeing all the elves reuniting in the dream world, and i was so hopeful that legolas would end up joining lauren - though i am glad it didnt happen the way i thought it would! if he had to live through the time in between it would have been very lonely and sad, so it was brilliant having him visit after living out his life more!
mithrabear chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
This was such a wonderful delight to read. I loved it so much! One of my favorites. The story is so beautiful and it makes me cry, though, in a good way.

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to read.
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Found this fic on my harddisk and decided to re-read it. Then download another copy for safeties sake. Love the story and happy to re-read it again. Good story.
phoebe.cole.forever chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Amazing story! I started reading it a few hours ago, and couldn't stop before I finished it :-)
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
That has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. EVER. I actually cannot thank you enough for posting this, it's truly a work of art.
You should write professionally if you're not already.
Much love to you, you literary genius!
Liz x
Desertfyre chapter 20 . 10/7/2011
I LOVED this story! Truly enjoyed it! It was great as well to look through the modern world through different eyes like in this story. I'm glad to know that Lauren managed to make it through. I loved it!
gginsc chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
AWWWWWHHHH! I LOVE this story! You are a wonderful writer.
Caunedhiel chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
that was a lovely story :)
Escape my reality chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
omg i LOVED the ending. it was so good.
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is definately interesting. It shows promise, though a lot of that will depend on how well developed Lauren's personality is. I'm not just talking about her not being a Sue, either, but also if she's someone I think could exist. Like, does she act differently outside of her dreams, more shy, maybe.
Psalm 136 chapter 19 . 4/23/2008
OMG! GENERAL HAMMOND! Hehe. I love Stargate SG-1. Most amazing show. Anyway... this is one of the most amazing fics I have ever read. Real, quirky, and oh my gosh, a kiss from Legolas! What else does a good fanfic need? Seriously, I love this fic!
demeter d chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Wow! Deep here. A young lady who knew how to throw a punch, but could not roll with the punch to the heart. You know, I would not like to have been the one who did harm to any of Aragorn's female progeny. Oh, no! Bu she has gotten it out to sympathetic ears. Now, maybe she can begin to let go.
demeter d chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
A new exotic animal in Valinor! How wonderful! It seems they were enjoying their visit a bit too much. It is staggerring to think about the changes in the natural world in 15 thousand or so years. I can just imagine serious, devoted Faramir's concern for them.
demeter d chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Greetings! I think I saw the chapter about riding in her car when it was new, and I may have reviewed it then. This time around, I followed someone's favorite list and found you again. I am reading straight through. Eventually I will try to comment on more chapters. Every one I have read so far contains some remarkable insights. Like Aragorn and his companions, you have gotten me involved in Lauren's life, and concerned about if she will come out of that coma. This story has me very, very involved. It is fascinating to think of having such a contact with a distant ancestor, not to mention one so magical as Aragorn and Arwen. I am afraid I would have reacted just like Lauren did at a first sight of our favorite prince! The comments on women's image in our world are too sadly true. And now Eldarion joins them. This will be fun!
Lady Readalot chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
I enjoyed this! You did every character justice, and it didn't come across as forced or 'Mary Sue'. For a while, I thought she was engaged to Legolas, and was disappointed. But no, you retained the awesomness.:)

The little pieces about astronomy were great, I think I might've actually learned something while reading a fanfic!