Reviews for Do you take sexual favors?
Blue Gamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Yes, I think I love you! I love the plot so far:) Please continue- it's the best NejixGaara I've read so far 3
AznDumplings chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm reviewing. Cause I love you. :D
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is cute although too rushed. It would've been a lovely story.
Lyvain chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yes Sequel! Haha Loved it! Gaara top hit man but can't take down Neji, wonderful. I wanna see Gaara get molested by Neji D well read anyway! Great story, enjoyed it! Keep up the good writing!

The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
XD I loved it!

KittyKatTerra chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
The Virginity Stealing Smirk! I want one! That would be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction! Muahahah! ( I had some sugar) You deserve a cookie! *hands you a chocolate chip cookie!)
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hahaha! gaa kun shal get MOLESTED! i like the sound of that word... especially when applied to gaara and when the other guy is neji...;)
UchihaJIS chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
um... hm.. yah.. wait for it... then LMAO!

HA! thats a good one there. real rich! lol
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Cute, I suppose. .
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Plesa make a sequel! I will love you forever if you do! ... Okay, that was weird even for me, but anywho! Loved it and I want to see more! Please? T-T
stardust1173 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh god I love it! My heart stopped for a little bit when I got the immage of Neji tackling Gaara to the ground...*droolfest* Heh, anyway. If you can find the time please write of this wonderful stuff! It's my secret addiction from now on!
frenchiefry666 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
muahaha yes we all love the people who are trying to kill us :]

very fun

KikInuNaruSasuSakuTemAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
You have a talent for writing! Keep it up! Cha!
EmoAndTheSpazz chapter 1 . 11/19/2006