Reviews for Progeny
Sonkuragari chapter 12 . 2/18
Damn, ya really know how ta end on a cliffhanger doncha? This is some damn fine writing and I hope to someday see the rest. Still a little confused about the whole Akane thing though, it seemed like you were setting her up as being tied into the whole Ami/Isis reincarnation deal but never cemented anything. I may have been misunderstanding some of the stuff you wrote but that whole dream sequence thing where Akane was Isis and she and Aramas were trying to convince Ranma to accept who he was definitely SEEMED to suggest that she was tied into it somehow, at least to me.
Jaryd7 chapter 12 . 10/25/2019
And here I'm again, I propably reread this story once a year. Kind of strange thinking about it that the first time I read the last chapter it was right after it was released. Much happend in this time and I fear much more will happen until there will be an update. Well here I am still hoping.
If I remember to do it I will write another review next year after I have reread the story again. Just to remember you that there are still fans of this piece out here. ;)
LMHSquared chapter 12 . 10/16/2018
Eight years! Amazing. Doesn't feel that long though. I keep checking back hoping one day to see an update for one of your stories...preferably this one. You are the author, out of all the ones I enjoy here, that I want to see more from the most. I'll keep checking back till your account disappears or the site dies...or until you let us know, in some way other than silence, that you won't be returning. Life being life though I understand it just may not ever happen. Not even sure you'll even see this comment given the gap in time since you last updated your page...but I hold out hope. Take care!
Cynical Rabbit chapter 12 . 9/26/2018
I understand if you no longer feel the need to write due to the upheaval within your family and the grief you feel due to the event/s.
I would like to ask you to pass this story on to someone within the FF community you feel could carry it on.
L. Martin
williamsdamas1 chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
muy buenos debes continuar
Grovtech chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Sigh, I see that there hasn't been an update in some time. I've enjoyed this maybe because I'm not a dedicated fan of the two series. The minute details faded beside the story you told.

Good Story!
SenshiApollo chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Hmmm...my interest is definitely piqued.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Okay that was very intense, and having Ranma stand up for his mother was good and having manru put on notice was sweet. But where are the updates?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
That was very heavy,my question is when will the really hard core action come? I will be waiting for new chapters and hope that this will not take too long.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Sailor Senshi could stop a couple of douchebags from raping them. Its called magic. Also, gallant save from sexual assault by the hunky love interest? Cliche much?
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Dat was a pretty darn good "eternal moment" right there.
happymp7 chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
This is one of my favorites from way back; I decided to reread a bunch of old fics the other day.

I only have a few of issues with the fic: first, there are a ton of typos; but none cause any issues with understanding the intent. (Fight scene at the Tokyo tower does have Mars showing up right after you said she wouldn't be there in time, but I figured you meant Minako.)

Second, you often develop a line of thought then add a line referencing some event from a past life but without adding an explanation of that event for how it explicitly relates to the current event.

Third, the new love interests drop in too fast. No sooner does someone decide they need to move on then they have their next serious relationship drop in their lap. I like the way Shampoo and herb come together, but everyone else seems to be luck of the draw. I'd like to see Nabiki fight harder for Ranma and earlier in the fic (why can't she go see him at night to hide her changes once she finds out where he is?).

Finally, I think the characters in general give in to their past lives too quickly. Ranma goes from fighting Aramas' memories of Isis to nearly having sex with Ami in one day, with no real examination of where those feelings come from. Is it her, is she filling in for Akane, or is it the past life creating those feelings? It'd be interesting if he had more doubts and if you'd explore more of the love triangle angle with Nabiki. I'd think people would find themselves fighting old habits that they'd only recently acquired.

I hope to see more chapters of this someday.
Arun chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Jeff,
Visited your profile after the longest time. Read your response to what'shisname's review. I guess he/she caught you at a bad time. I'm happy that you haven't abandoned any of your stories and I do look forward to reading more whenever you put out new stuff. Until then, concentrate on family, friends and work. Hobbies can wait. The others will not.
Arun
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Why did Artemis leave Luna at the alter? I'm very confused by this whole thing. There are a lot of things left out that leaves readers to speculate. I know I will never get the answer to this, since the fic is abandoned... *sigh* Sometimes I don't know why authors do what they do with canon couples/characters, but it's not me to judge. *shrugs* Again, I'm just confused by this whole story - which leads me to believe you have 'painted yourself into a corner' and couldn't get yourself out of it...
shugokage chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Impressive chapter and incredible story!