Reviews for RED AND BLACK
RedShirt1453 chapter 2 . 2/19
This is interesting but for the love of God, please please please fix these formatting issues. You've got paragraph spaces between sentences and dialog.
Banana Octopus chapter 70 . 1/31
Great story so far! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t (maybe) want Meredith and Bill to get together (they’re just so cute!) can’t wait for the next update, keep up the good work :)
Gi-L-Ha chapter 70 . 1/4
I just finised reading this and i love it...please write soon i so want to know whats going to hsppen.
Flightsnitch96 chapter 16 . 12/28/2019
I love your story but I have one small complaint. I know that this only a fanfiction and you change things but Tonks is not a Gryffindor she's a Hufflepuff. As a proud Hufflepuff myself I always loved having a cool example of one to tell people about.
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 69 . 12/3/2019
I am so glad to see that you updated, keep up the fantastic work! :)

-MOTH
GilliebeanN chapter 70 . 11/21/2019
Oh my! You have no idea how excited I was to see that you posted not one but two chapters. Amazing as always, just might have to reread the story for the 5th time! Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
All I can say is there is close to 1000 comments and most of them are asking for you to continue the story. So with that said, dear lord please give us more story
FoxFire55015 chapter 68 . 1/19/2019
Please write more. I'm dieing to see Meredith's reaction when Sirius dies. It'll be sad, but I am dieing to read it! I haven't submitted a review before now, but I am a huge fan of the series! I've just reread the series again. This was a great chapter, as were all the others. I also want to read about how Meredith copes with her father's death in The Battle of Hogwarts. I also wanna read if she fights in the battle, Dumbledore's death, and all of it! This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read and you have amazing talent! I may not know you, but your writing is great and always has something to keep the readers on edge or ready to read the next chapter! Great job!
pippaberkeley chapter 68 . 1/7/2019
I’ve wanted Meredith with Bill sunscreen the beginning and that won’t ever change
Bluephoenix22 chapter 68 . 12/3/2018
I just binged this entire story in two day and all I have to say is please, please update this again. I know it’s been a while but it’s so good and I for one would definitly read it if you decided to write the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE
Guest chapter 68 . 6/29/2018
Amazing story, please update!
LadyL13 chapter 68 . 6/2/2018
Hello, I was just wondering, will there be o the chapters I the near future, it'll be wonderful if you did.
Guest chapter 68 . 5/21/2018
This is soooooo good I hope you update soon!
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
I'm sorry but I cannot read this. Your paragraphing makes me want to stab my eye out.
It's too hard to focus, and I just cannot ignore it no matter how interesting the concept is.