Reviews for RED AND BLACK
LatonaEnelraCain chapter 68 . 8/17
So glad to see you're still updating! Such a great story!
ARealReader chapter 68 . 8/12
PLEASE UPDATE I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
DanielleKyzer chapter 26 . 7/16
Is her fear actually of the dog, in earlier chapters, Mer said the black dog was actually friendly. I'm just a little confused on this aspect
archgirl chapter 68 . 7/9
Just found your story, and I love it. Can't wait to read more.
enthralled guest chapter 68 . 6/16
Great original story, really quite different! Your OC is really refreshing, I literally read the entire story in one sitting. I love how close Remus and she are. Hope to see more updates in the future :)
Natsuko26 chapter 68 . 6/10
Absolutely love your story. I can't decide if I ship Mere and Bill or Mere and David... although I'm partial to Bill. Update Soon PLEASE!
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 68 . 6/7
I'm legit over the moon that you've updated this story! This was one of my favorites and I had no trouble putting other stories on the back burner to re-read this one! Thanks :)
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 68 . 6/1
Thank you for updating, I was really scared that Meredith was going to turn out to be a Mary-Sue, I'm glad I was wrong.
-MOTH
The Silvernote chapter 68 . 5/31
Aw I'm glad you updated! Honestly I thought this was abandoned. I really loved this chapter! Poor Patricia, it was really sad to read her like that. Even though I'm not overly fond of her for what she said to Meredith, it's still not nice. I hope she realises what she's doing and stops. Please update again soon!
Cece chapter 68 . 5/31
Thank you for continuing to write this all these years! I just realized I started reading this fic when I was in middle school (I just graduated from college) and it's amazing to me that you've kept with it for so long. I hope you'll continue writing until you complete it, however long that may take!
I don't like just the letters. I need more if you want me to keep reading.
Read this in a day, not sure who I feel like she should end up with, I used to want her and Oliver to get together but now I really like David. Love it!
ValFish chapter 68 . 5/29
I'm so happy to see you updated again! I've been reading this story since 2009, so it's great to see it's still going!
GilliebeanN chapter 57 . 3/27
My rereads for this amazing story has to be in double digits at this point. Would love if you would continue writing it
LadyL13 chapter 67 . 2/20
Is there going to be other chapters