Reviews for RED AND BLACK
mozie chapter 66 . 5/15
Please continue writing this. It is by far the best ff I have ever read. Even if you only put in a couple more chapters as summary ones or something. I'm desperate to know what's going to happen. x
Just Me chapter 66 . 5/10
Please keep going with this story.
Every week I check a few stories that I read originally 2/3years ago. It gives me great please when they are updated or finished. I hope that you do finish this story because for me it is the best one.
I think it give hope in the darkest moments from the original series and I believe that even after 66 chapter that the next chapter will be even better. You are a very good writer (American, I can guess with subway & sneakers, rather than the tube & pumps).
But you have the same goal, to tell the story of chance & fate. Thank you for your time and for starting this, please continue. - a girl who needs the end.
the unknown chapter 66 . 4/9
Please update this story is amazing
YOU MUST WRITE MORE YOU MUST PLEASE!
TinyTime chapter 66 . 3/21
I really liked this! It was so good. You have to make the rest of the deathl hallows in meredith's point of view!
Vballgirl7 chapter 66 . 2/26
Please keep writing I love this sooooooo much!
nikkiMac20 chapter 66 . 1/20
I've really enjoyed reading the story so far . i hope you update soon
GilliebeanN chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Update soon
Amazeballs96 chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
Oh my god! I've just found this story and literally haven't been able to stop reading it! I mean it when I say I've been sat in bed reading this for last God knows how many hours. It's fantastic and omg I sooooo want her to get together with Bill and I can't wait to see how bad ass she is as a member of the order, this is just epic! PLEASE UPDATE!
Moni77 chapter 66 . 12/22/2014
Waaah! Dont stop now! Hehe. I really love yor story. I am curious as to how everythings going to develop. I really like remus and merideth's fatherly relationship. And her journey of growing up. And Merideth as a character, her personality and development are fitting and logical to my opinion. I hope you update soon, but also know that live and lack of inspiration can get in the way, good luck and congrats on writing such an entertaining and amazing story. And if you do need help, like if your stuck or just need an opinion on things you want to put in the story, you can PM me!
bigtomato chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
I'm liking the subtext between Meredith and Patricia :D

Whether it's just in my head or not... I shall wait and see!
guest chapter 66 . 11/25/2014
Is it canon couples please no because I love the bill/meredith pairing and that David guy is a bit strange to me but anyway a great story that needs to be updated because it's the best harry potter fic I have ever read and you have such a talent for writing and please say you will consider Bill/Meredith pairing and for Meredith to forget about David mean come on she hardly knows him and she has had a crush on bill since she was like 13
ekin4655 chapter 66 . 10/18/2014
I love this story! it's amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! Please update soon! :D
asha74 chapter 66 . 9/28/2014
I do love this story and hope you will update soon, I would like to see more clashes with Lupin and Black over the way he has raised Meredith cause I found the way you wrote that funny.
HPuni101 chapter 66 . 8/13/2014
Brilliant story. Can't wait for more! Please update soon.