Reviews for RED AND BLACK
341145365 chapter 72 . 5/4
Hi I read this story a while ago and fell in love with and I always popped back to see if there was an update. I really hope you do update soon! Thank you!
starbound2001 chapter 1 . 2/23
Love this story so much. Remus is my favorite character and you really do him justice!
Plz update!
Anonymous1605 chapter 71 . 11/20/2020
Hi, really like this story! I read this story a while ago and wasnt sure if you would ever update, so it was a pleasant surprise to see that you did. I just have one question; shouldnt harry be writing to Merdedith more, instead of hermione? I get that Hermione is fairly close to Meredith, but Harry is the one closest to her, isnt he? They both are closer to each other than Meredith is to Hermione, given their connections and the fact that meredith and harry felt naturally close to each other and everything.
Acro111 chapter 71 . 11/9/2020
Wait. No...I was literally JUST thinking about Patricia and this fic the other day. I was like "Huh, I hope Meredith and Patricia make up some day. Even to some small degree. Maybe it'll be a glorious thing where Oliver, Meredith, Percy, and Patricia all meet again at the Battle of Hogwarts!" And like a sixth sense ninja, you went aND KILLED HER! I am crying real tears right now!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/9/2020
I am so glad you decided to continue this splendid story... Looking forward to future chapters!
Guest chapter 70 . 5/26/2020
Most people in the reviews are shipping Bill and Meredith—but here I am, hoping for Oliver and Meredith instead haha! I especially am rooting for this because of the little tease at Oliver’s Patronus (it’s a fox, right? Like Meredith’s) ;).
RedShirt1453 chapter 2 . 2/19/2020
This is interesting but for the love of God, please please please fix these formatting issues. You've got paragraph spaces between sentences and dialog.
Banana Octopus chapter 70 . 1/31/2020
Great story so far! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t (maybe) want Meredith and Bill to get together (they’re just so cute!) can’t wait for the next update, keep up the good work :)
Gi-L-Ha chapter 70 . 1/4/2020
I just finised reading this and i love it...please write soon i so want to know whats going to hsppen.
Flightsnitch96 chapter 16 . 12/28/2019
I love your story but I have one small complaint. I know that this only a fanfiction and you change things but Tonks is not a Gryffindor she's a Hufflepuff. As a proud Hufflepuff myself I always loved having a cool example of one to tell people about.
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 69 . 12/3/2019
I am so glad to see that you updated, keep up the fantastic work! :)

-MOTH
GilliebeanN chapter 70 . 11/21/2019
Oh my! You have no idea how excited I was to see that you posted not one but two chapters. Amazing as always, just might have to reread the story for the 5th time! Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
All I can say is there is close to 1000 comments and most of them are asking for you to continue the story. So with that said, dear lord please give us more story
FoxFire55015 chapter 68 . 1/19/2019
Please write more. I'm dieing to see Meredith's reaction when Sirius dies. It'll be sad, but I am dieing to read it! I haven't submitted a review before now, but I am a huge fan of the series! I've just reread the series again. This was a great chapter, as were all the others. I also want to read about how Meredith copes with her father's death in The Battle of Hogwarts. I also wanna read if she fights in the battle, Dumbledore's death, and all of it! This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read and you have amazing talent! I may not know you, but your writing is great and always has something to keep the readers on edge or ready to read the next chapter! Great job!