Reviews for The Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
silverbullet2798:its good i love it keep going
memories of the forgotten chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
pretty good but most likely a simple crying encounter can instantly fall in 'love' like that because think about it and the possibility's
Lunathehedgehog1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*squeals* ITS SO CUUUUTTTTEEEE!
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I think it was awesome!I always liked this pairing,and the idea of shadow helping Amy because he cant see a girl with troubles since Maria always got into !
Chaos Controller15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
What do I think?

Like it a LOT! Cute, short, perfect. I do have just a couple of pointers, though, but I'll get to that later. I really liek the way this story if put together. Shadow finds himself asking himself question atop a rooftop. However, I thought Sonic was the one that liked being on top of roofs. I also liked how they got together. There, I also found one little thing. Sonic may not appreciate Amy chasing her, but he would never say he hates her (either because he doesn't have the heart or because he doesn'd mind her, just isn't all lovey-lovey). Don't take this oen wrong. I'm a big ShadAmy fan, but believe that SonAmy will come through (nothing against this fic, I still love reading the thoughts and ideas of others)no matter what, therefor Sonic would never state he hates Amy. Now, there's a strong case that could be made for the fact that Amy just moves on and finds she's more into or likes Shadow more. Either way or any way you look at it, this is a great story you've put together. I hope to read more of your Sonic fanfics in the future!
K. Fang-sama chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was so cute! _!

This might be the best ShadowAmy story I've read so far!
DangerousRockstar chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Whoo-hoo! That was cute!
Mushroom People chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow this was so cute

Update soon
ShadowxAmy chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Oww! This story is so sweet!

I love it! Really! x3!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
it was a really good story but I found it a little Cheesy
Zoey-Ace chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
as a new shadow fan, i think this gives me inspiration! thanks!
pnw.sea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
aww it's fluffy but it's a good start :] you just need to improve more of the punctuation and grammer but all in all it's great one shot fic for first timers, keep it up :]
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Awh that was sweet and romantic! ]

*squeal*

5* story! ]
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It's sweet. I like it. You're good at this romance stuff. It's going uder my favorite stories list. _
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 1 . 6/9/2006