Reviews for Go Where Your Heart Takes You
AdmiralJackal chapter 19 . 5/30/2006
Oh, that was so sad.

I have to know, did you find that poem or did you make. It was really good.
luvbooks chapter 19 . 5/30/2006
this chapter was even more emotinal than the last i was crying from begining to end.
luvbooks chapter 18 . 5/30/2006
wow this chapter was so emotinal i was crying by the end of it
Mystical Witch chapter 18 . 5/30/2006
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 5/29/2006
I wonder if he is beginning to worry about his own death in the service of the Order? Someone else's death is good at making people face their own mortality. Albus clearly feels he'll live forever, but Severus has no such assurance. After all, there's still a war on and he is not likely to survive it.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 5/29/2006
Oh, dear-the journal pages are probably both some kind of will or some Farewell type of statement. (sniffs ahead of time)

Nice quiet chapter, though with Ominous Overtones.
AdmiralJackal chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
I honestly didn't see Tommy being a wizard coming.

Nice twist though. I wonder what Katrina wished for and what she wrote to Severus.

luvbooks chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
wow i love this story it keeps getting better and better. and it is really emotinal which makes it sad but really good at the same time.

please write some more soon
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Yay! It's a good thing too-the life of a Squib in the Wizarding World is not a happy one.

Good chapter.
Mystical Witch chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Glad to see that Tommy is a wizard and will live at Hogwarts.

Will he be Gryffindor or Slytherin?

Post soon.
AdmiralJackal chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Oh, that is so sweet. I'm gald Tommy is finally there.

And I'm happy for Tommy, finally have a family.

excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
One problem with Tommy at Hogwarts-is he going to have magic? The only other person at Hogwarts who doesn't have magic is Argus Filch, the caretaker, and if he didn't scare the kids he would be in big trouble (you know the twins would have played tricks on him). And he'll see all the other kids doing stuff he can't. That wouldn't be much fun for him. If he develops magic, that would ok-if there aren't any good records he could be the child of a Squib who left the Wizarding world.

And maybe Albus could think that he should have adopted another Tommy at an orphanage before it was too late for him to be anything but Voldemort.

Good chapters, though, and I'm really worried about Katrina.
AdmiralJackal chapter 14 . 5/25/2006
I can't wait until Tommy gets there.

excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Lovely couple of chapters-about time Albus made an honest woman of her!

And Severus with Katrina just breaks my heart.
AdmiralJackal chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Oh, that's sweet. I think I know what he asked her.

49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »