Reviews for Go Where Your Heart Takes You
Analorien chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Wow. What a cool idea! I never saw it coming! Well, maybe I did, but it was still good! I can't wait for the next part - please update soon!
AdmiralJackal chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I hope you talk about Tommy again soon.

I want to know how he's doing.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Another nice chapter. How is Severus going to explain it if he's summoned while on this trip?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
Good transition chapter-I'm glad that Albus and Minerva will be with Tommy at the orphanage.

I wonder if Albus will remember the time he visited another Tommy at an orphanage?
AdmiralJackal chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Good chapters. I think it would be nice if Tommy went to visit Katrina.
Analorien chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to see how it ends!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful and sad chapter. But one day soon Severus will have to visit Katrina in her home. That one will probably be just sad.
Mystical Witch chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Way too short. But lovely.

Post soon.
Catt-Lynn chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
wow! That's really good. But maybe you should do something with Harry getting suspicious about Snape and falsely accusing him of being up to something bad and getting into a lot of trouble? That would be interesting. But it's your choice. Not my story! It's still really really good though! UPDATE SOON!
AdmiralJackal chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
That was so nice of them to do that for Tommy.

Update soon.
Mystical Witch chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Ok who is gonna adopt Tommy? Albus, Minerva or Severus?

Post soon.
Barb8 chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
As sad as this is I am drawn to it at each update. I am dreading to See how Severus acts when Katrina gets worse and I would love to see him adopt Tommy.
Catt-Lynn chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
aww...I love this story! Please write more soon!
luvbooks chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
wow this is really good. this chapter was really emotinal. please update it soon
SpellCasterLight chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
cries OMG that was so sad wipes away tear that was an amazin story please keep writin can you please write somethin else along these lines except a different professor maybe Remus? man i love him lol so keep up the great work )

Kitty xoxo