Reviews for Phantom Intelligence
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Excellent characterizations!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is a cool take on that episode. Very well written, I liked it alot.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Excellent followup to your other story. Thanks, Beth
KC chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I felt like I was Don, trying to get the bad image out of my head, drink some coffee, and watch the night turn into morning. Then talking with Charlie and being able to help and have my mind put at ease. Great writing.
Dawn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Read both this one and the flip side with Charlie's POV in one go-really nice book ends to each other and to the episode, with a real understanding of what makes Don and Charlie tick.

Loved the line that when Don dreamed about Charlie, he was usually staring as a dead body. eerie.

Dawn
vbatzka chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I did enjoy this very much. Good writing and nice WHN for the episode.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ah-ha! Genius- one of the better ones I've read today. I loved the italics, showing what Don's thinking and what he's saying. It's a very in-depth look at the character's thought process, and it's very accurate (if you ask me). The conversation between the brothers was great too, I could almost see that in the show.

The dream was good too. I liked how you factored in the stress level there, and the bitter coffee- everything was just great. I really don't have anything to critique you on.
celadon chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This was wonderful.
Joanne chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow. Thanks for the look inside the "bad neighborhood" that is Don's head when things get quiet.