Reviews for That's Terrible!
RadicalReason chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
"...true love transcends time and space, and what does it matter that we were both under five feet tall." That line just about killed me!

AMAZING JOB!

β€œHe is,” said Ginny, passion making her voice shake with passion, β€œI love him, Ron.”

!

-R
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
HILARIOUS! I'm still smiling and my eyes are watering like mad!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Well, I have two ideas. It's either Draco and Ginny or Remus and Tonks. Or two people who are totally different. That would work too.

Update soon

*Iddam Soyt*
me chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
haha that was the best parody ive ever read.

u should so write more

and it should somehow work, with blue jello & clyde
BajaB chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Beautiful imagery, although it seems a waste to leave it hanging out here on it's own!

They guy is portrayed in such a level headed, almost negative way, that it can only be Snape. Nobody else comes close to such a steadfast portrayal of featureless grey.

His almost polar opposite is Trelawney (to me). She could fit most of the description, except there is definate feeling of exuburance that she has not portrayed.

(I shudder at the thought of if being Hermione and refuse to contemplate that pairing for any length of time.)

Luna is too young...

So I say, Snape and Trelawney.
Mugglecharm chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
hmm...Draco and Hermione? Anyways, it's hilarious either way. Love the parodies!
KTMidnight chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Clyde. You're so random. I love it. Things like this are really hard to write, and yet, you did it. Congratualtions, slightly.
KTMidnight chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Absolutely hilarious, slightly. "She was drowning in jello." Classic, and that's all I have to say.
names are overrated chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
How do i love thee? Let me count the ways:

1."It was raining. Rain was falling."

2."There was no escape. Escape was impossible."

3."kind and sensitive blue-eyed chess player"

4. "they were big and blue, like a large bowl of something blue, and she was drowning in jello."

5. "tasted like peppermint... it tasted like cinnamon... it tasted like vanilla..."

6. "It's not my fault i've been an insensitive wart...we were both under five feet tall?"

7. "Even though you laughed when i was kidnapped by the Basilisk...laughed when hermione was petrified, I knew you meant no harm to me."

8. "she had shattered the thin glass wall, probably something like one third of an inch thick"

9. "the author described the scene in so much detail her audience got nauseous and left."

10. Drakie

11."The curse bounced off the wall, flew out the window the author hastily wrote into the scene, and killed the last homing pigeon in existence, which had been cryogenically preserved somewhere in Antarctica."

12. Clyde.

Now, this review is longer than both chapters put together, so I'll continue at some later date. Hope you continue with this loveliness soon... Draco/Hermione is very spoofable, as is anything with a mary-sue. Lovely job!

-nao
Sins of Angels chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
I loved it! Truly brilliant use of humor and writing!

Sins of Angels
Sins of Angels chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I love the repeating sentences and the way it's written! Sadly, these are not too far from the truth.

Thanks for the laughs!

Sins of Angels
Cristipotter chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
ahahahahhahahaah this was so0o0o funny!

i luved it when ron appeared! that was really funny!

write more!
strange-forever chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
hehehe. That was great. I love parodys D
FuckMePumps chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Oh man, that was hilarious. Especially when Ron appeared. Hope DracoHermione will never be a victim...
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Sorry, but you didn't really explain something to me. If she loved him since age 11, why did she start to cry randomly? I mean, does she do it alot?

I really liked how Ginny and Barry had bet on how long it would take for Ron and Hermoine to get together. Good job!

Update soon