Reviews for Binded Kiss NatsukixKhi
JimAlucard chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I fond this very entertaining. And it would have been good to have this in the acual plot of the series.
Nighttime Mistress chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow, after reading this one-shot (if only a one-shot) I'm getting the feeling that Khi has only made a few appearances in the anime and manga. He's one of my favorite DearS, geez! Maybe I should do a DearS fanfic. I wonder if I'll do good...

I like your one-shot, even though it had a lot of spelling errors and grammar errors. It was a good read for me. Then again, did Khi ever have a host family? And I thought it was only Ren who was able to choose her master? Or maybe I'm wrong...
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Verry good its nice to see a great DearS fic I hope theres a sequal(sp) but it cheered me up a I needed that
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was so cute! omg I loved it! hehe now I want them to be a couple too! gosh and I just started watching the show too lol great story!
iA N G E L Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I love it!It's so cute!I always though Khi and Natsuki were a cute couple.
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I can't say that I'm impressed with what you've written, but I do like the story line. You keapt all of the characters IC, thankfully. Lots of writers end up messing something up like that horribly. I noticed several typos that could have been avoided with a quick verbal reading. I find reading aloud helps me to spot typos that otherwise destroy reading. If this were to be rewritten, making the sequence of events a little easier to understand, then it'd be a winner. I had a hard time differentiating between who was talking to who. :)

-KGBP, Author of the highly acclaimed Jak Fanfictions, What If and May It Be.
rbzodiac612 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Cute!

I think it sounds kind of open-ended though...maybe add a little more?
Novanator chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
"Awesome Story!"

I really like the plot of this story. The only problem would be making some kind marks to indicate a change between day. Everything kind of runs together, but besides that, great job! I do hope you continue with this story.

Yashimi
Jax9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Keep Writing!
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Interesting opener.

I wonder how this will work out and what it will be like compared to her brother's troubles with the Dears.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Mawils18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Nice story, I really liked it alot. You should make a sequel. XD
Placid-Shinobi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I really like your work. Good Job:)