Reviews for Riders on the Storm
Luc Star chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Loved the Galatea/Juggernaut fight. Fury and Castle meeting was cool as well. Andrew in the Bat-Cave - GOLD! Captain America and Gwen - excellent! Though, I'm beginning to wonder where exactly you are taking this. It looks like people from the Buffy-verse and Marvel got transported into the DCU! How exactly did this happen? I'm sure you'll reveal it all in good time. Take care Kain, keep up the good work and keep those stories coming at us. Also, when you get the chance, do check out my Six Sharp Claws story. It's a BTVS/Marvel/DC crossover. Would love to hear what another crossover writer like yourself thinks of it. Later.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Ok, this chapter was pretty awesome. Though I’ll admit that the first part was kind of confusing (didn’t realise who the girl with the Phoenix powers was… though, for a moment there I thought it may have been Raven of The Titans… since it was Fawcett City which happens to be in the DC Universe). But absolutely loved the second scene. Especially the fact that Barbara’s spine was spared in this universe. The best part however was of course the appearance of Creed from the AOA reality. Loved having someone who could scare the living crap out of the Joker. Can’t wait to see how this story turns out. And umm, does this story still have a plot or are we in for a rollercoaster ride of random scenes :-P. not that I’m complaining but, really, I’m curious to find out how this story will turn up. Though, I get the feeling that you’re probably just as curious to find that out yourself as well :-). Later dude, keep up the great work and update as soon as you are able.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
very good
SFBKludge chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
You really need to get with the BTVS stuff or move the story to a different category.

So far we have Spike Tara and Cordy. And not a one of them has come even close to leading a chapter.
Luc Star chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Oh man, I’m sorry it took me this long to get to this chapter. He-he. My own writing has this habit of keeping me busy sometimes. Anyways, another great chapter. Great cameos plus new characters. You know, one of these days I’ve got to borrow one of your ideas. Oh wait… I already did. He-he. But really, I can’t wait to read more and find out about your original characters. Samantha was by far the coolest. Anyways, keep up the great work and keep on giving me more inspirations. Later.

PS. Six Sharp Claws has been updated. Please have a go through it when you get the chance.
Ghostdraconi chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
It's funny, you'd think after all this time superheroes would learn to think before they fight. oh well, it entertaining can't wait to see more.
chanel 5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hey, great new start. good to see some spike action. a lot of it went over my head, I don't know much of the comic stuff, but it was a great read anyway. also hoping to see some more from your other stories. thanks,

Chanel 5

PS, you should archive your stories at twisting the Hellmouth, you'll find a much more AU appreciative audience there...
Luc Star chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hey man, great to see you’re working on a new fic again. Though, I gotta ask – what the bloody hell was going on here?

No really, I have no idea. I’ve seem crossovers done with two universes from two timelines yes, but different people from different timelines of different universes – ok, now THAT is a first.

I hope you have some good explanations for this in the coming chapters. And hey – get back to updating the other stories as well. Take care of yourself man – later.