Reviews for Innocence of Mine
That was just so sweet,I almost got suger overload.
irnzenmonk chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
this is a very good story ne
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
I know this was done years ago. But I see you are still writing and I was wondering. Since you clearly had Aino Minako and Artemis talking and all is there any way you could do a sequel following on the epilogue events where Na-chan finds her friends and ends up getting involved with the Sailor Senshi. Maybe even her own clear knowledge of Magic and prior meeting with Artemis making it so she isn't taken in by disguise fields?

I like the meandering style your muses give you it makes it seem more natural. I just think you set this up with timing and everything to make it so it could have a great Senshi continuation. Especially say if Nabiki's school far from home happens to be on the other side of Tokyo in the Same University Mamoru attends. Maybe even taking some of the Mandated coursework in the same classes.

But its your story and its up to you. I just think it might be a great way to expand into a fic where the Senshi get some good training and support. Sure it would be after all the Inner Senshi have assembled since Nabiki only one Na-chan knows is Sailor Venus but that still leaves allot that could be helped with either way. Through training or even outright assistance.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel Yahoo. com
Bree R chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
A very nice cute story indeed. I love the characterizations and beleiveable writing you managed. Your balance of adult Ranma and his relationship with his cursed form was superb so many authors fall one way or another to the extreme you had it perfectly balanced.

There are only really two weak points to this story. One was a little too much Japanese thrown in. It felt really awkward at points. The second and much more distracting part was that at points it felt like a thesaurus had run over the story changing various words.

Other then that though a very nice Ranma/Nabiki pairing. All in all I highly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Dlikee chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
loved the story, would love to see more like this,maybe one where nabiki stays young with a ranma kasumi matchup.
Asgeras chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
You have an all-around cute little fic here, so thank you very much for sharing it. Keep that thought first and foremost in your mind. I tend to write criticism for the majority of my reviews (that's what reviews are mainly meant for, in my opinion).

The fic was fairly solid, but did have several plot holes here and there. For instance, Happosai and Cologne find out about Nabiki Tendo being inside Nabiki Saotome fairly early on, and Happosai even goes out for something to help out Tendo-chan. However, they seem to forget about this not much later (within the next couple of days) and everything goes on as was previous to said scene.

I did think it was funny that Minako Aino was the one who didn't believe in magic...all things considered. Especially since she already had a talking cat hanging around her.

Your grammar and spelling were more than adequate, but had a few hangups here and there. One of the most common was using the word parole instead of promise or word ("Ranma gave his parole that he would help Nabiki-chan with her homework").

The introduction of Kaji was a little short on notice. I imagine he's from some of your previous fics, but I started with this one and was scratching my head towards the beginning.

Hmm...what else to yell about...

I found this in somebodies favorites and have to admit that it was a great read and definitely deserves more reviews than it's received to date. Hopefully you'll garner more in the near future.

Thanks again for the wonderful fic!
Chalde chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Talk about being unable to mix languages in fanfiction. First: it tends to make the story worse – putting random words from other languages that is (unless they are name-related and, obviously, approved by the “fandom”). Second, third, fourth and fifth: not only you seem to know about three words in Japanese, you apparently don’t fully understand their meaning and put them in all the wrong places, for... you’ve guessed… all the wrong reasons.

I’m not sure what were you hoping to gain from such an obvious display of ignorance (and stupidity – that’s for sure). If that was just for sake of showing it – you have succeeded.

Cease and desist.
ferryboat George chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
nice story
TegwenielWestwind chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
Superb story.
Ysolde chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
I was really quite impressed with this story and the characterizations.
Ryoga's best friend chapter 15 . 1/3/2007
Wow, this was a very cute story and very skillfully written on top of that. The character felt very real and you could easily feel the emotions coming out of them as if they were your own. Nabiki was done masterfully the breaking down of her cold exterior to that of a child and building back up was done beautifully. Akane was generally done well I think her violent tendences and mistrust was a little more enhanced but it was much better then most people portray her.

The scope of the story was quite amazing and the psychological aspects of The characters (esspecially Nabiki and Akane) were great.

But all that asside it was a real joy to read, sure it was cutesy enough that I'm likely to get cavities but that's my own issue heh. I am not normally a sucker for pure shoujo fics like this but when it comes to your stories I make an exception. Perhaps I may contact you with an idea or two of my more flffy stories that you might be able to help me?

Keep up the amazing work

- Chris (aka Ryoga's Best friend)
phoenix.ru chapter 15 . 12/26/2006
/sniff-sniff/

wa!

SO nice!

I really like happy endings.. like this!

/sniff/ kinda nice story to read for X-mas )
Jonakhensu chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
Hm... maybe the ablity to become female could help Nabiki sneak Ranma in...
JDHORROR chapter 15 . 12/4/2006
two words "Good Job"

Nuf said
Erke chapter 15 . 11/29/2006
Loved the whole story, great ending to :)