Reviews for Together
I'll Be Seeing Ya chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Chapter 9 and 13 broke my heart. You write angst and tragedy so well. I love your fluff too (chapter 8) but it's always the dark stuff that i'm drawn to..very masochistic, i know. But i wish this has turned out differently. If there's one thing that Lucas and Peyton could never get right, it's their timing.
chase the memories chapter 21 . 1/4/2009
just let you know that i really like this story and i can't wait to read what next for them, but hopefully that you plan to finish this story... great job... update this soon please...
spotsunshine chapter 20 . 7/18/2008
too cute
lovinleyton320 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I don't know if there's any other word to use but heartbreaking. I really like the way you've told this in first person - and in the way that we don't even necessarily get a complete dialogue between the characters, but rather a running commentary of what Lucas is saying and doing from Peyton. I don't know if I'm explaining that correctly, but...hopefully you understand!

I really can't wait to read more...I love finding well written fics like this!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
Just read all 21 - they've been an amazing read. Seriously, congratualations on the success of all of them - just the fact that you've had the dedication to keep going with this for years astounds me. I really hope we have more soon - i must say,i do enjoy the fluffy ones best! Definitely adding to favourites :D
alwayslovingyou chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Yeah, go right ahead and break my heart, lol. No really, your writing is...wow. This one was heartbreaking, and I love, love, love it. This is them, I mean Lucas and Peyton, this is how they work...

“And so you’re saying that we’ve lost our minds?”

“I always do when I’m around you.”

Makes me love them even more... ;)

love&peace
jamyj30 chapter 21 . 3/17/2008
great update, cant wait for more
annabananaboo chapter 21 . 3/17/2008
so excited about this weeks episode... cant wait! update soon! :)
Sparks6 chapter 21 . 3/17/2008
Wow, seriously wow.
rainbowbutterflie chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
Dude.

Reading this made me want to watch the 100th episode MORE, like that's even POSSIBLE.

I can't wait to see what happens(:

Thanks for updating!

Please continue to write!
luke-n-peyton chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
I loved this. Even though I'm not fond of Lindsey, this was a great way to get Lucas and Peyton back together, with Lindsey being the one with the strength.
LP Forever chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
Great story. I liked how LP knew it was now their time and everything would be okay just from gazing at each other.
Avschick33 chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
Loved it! This was great. Now I just hope that LP get together and stay together till the end! Update soon.
alwayslovingyou chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
Beautiful...
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
Wonderful. Your author's note summed up so much-and really articulated my own feelings. You were able to show how much Luke and Peyton love each other, without making Lindsey pathetic or a bitch. You made her human and noble, making her end things on her own terms, rather than getting screwed around and pulled around by Lucas.

The lines that you wrote were amazing. I really liked this installment, especially:

"True love always did exist. It existed in the locked eyes and hidden anguish of two people who tried to move on but couldn’t. It existed in the man who wanted to marry another woman and in the girl who loved him so very much that she would let him.

Luckily for them, the other woman knew better."

I don't really like Lindsey, but you made the breakup scenario better for all three of them, and it the above lines are so perfect.

Fabulous job-and let's hope that something like this happens on Tuesday!