Reviews for Seasons of 1997
tara thelen chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
i am crying thank you for Making MRAK HAPPY
darkaccalia520 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Awww...this was sweet. I'm so glad you created someone for Mark. But obviously, this romance sours somewhere. What goes wrong? I can't wait to find out.

Since this is a flashback, you might want to italicize it. That's just an aesthetic suggestion. Also, I did notice some punctuation errors...just thought I'd let you know in case you want to fix them.

Overall, well done, though. I am still enjoying the story, even though I'm slow at reading it. I shall be back soon. :)
aqua711marine chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! This is a great story!
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I haven't been to the RENT fandom for a while, so I'm checking out some of the stories. I just found this, and I must say, I'm intrigued already. This already mirrors the actual play, and you're off to a lovely start. I love the whole idea so far. Sad that Mark had pneumonia, but it's sweet that all the friends are together. I love canon RENT stories, so this is right up my alley. I'll be reading more very soon. Well done. Thank you. :)
Abby chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Update soon?
Atrus Lysander Valentein chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I think this is a very good fic, and I can't wait to read more!
Samandjackforever chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
is mark dead? OMG! he can't be dead! Have someone find him! DON'T U KILL MARK ON ME!
LostInKaos chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
wow... this is really good and I like it a lot. Can I just say that I don't like Sam's dad at all. Frankly I don't usually like Mark and other characters together, but I REALLY like this one. good job on it and keep going
KaeGirl chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
OMG please do not kill Mark! Can't wait to read more of the story!
Love.Heals chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
ohh i like this chapter better than the last
Love.Heals chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
this is pretty good i agree that you should fill us in
TwilightTarabekah chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is good, but there's a lot of space between Rent and this sequel...hopefully you'll fill us in on what happened between 1990 and writing this, it's really good so far.

TT