Reviews for Metamorphosis
Smirk. Swagger. Slytherin chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I really liked this fic. I don't often read House stories, but this was quite marvelous! Your plot was intriguing, and the dialogue was rather witty!

Please keep writing, you're great!

3 3 3
rosamarina chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
I just found this little piece of gold. Great story - thank you!
redmug chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow great story, just like an episode! :) Please write more House/Cam stories!
000000000000000000000 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Good story! Funny, witty, and sarcastic, just like a House episode. :] Great job.
CherryRed70 chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed that, and it WAS like watching an episode...I could picture it all! Thanks so much for a wonderful read.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Great! I love the fact you kept it like an episode
labelbasher chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
That was a really good read! It actually was just like watching an episode of House, only better of course, cause House and Cameron got together! lol.

I enjoyed it a lot.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
I very good story, though it seemed the romance happened a little quick for my taste. But like I said, BRAVO!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Remember in the 3rd season when House's hiding his pills in the lupus book. "It's never lupus," he snarked. I was thinking about that this whole chapter once lupus was suggested.
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
That was really good.
lari.ssables chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
ouu i loved it. well written, right amount of house/cameron-ness, IN CHARACTER and actually written like an episode. this was absolutely fantastic. you are a fabulous writer.
foxaddict226 chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
*claps and cheers at the mock tv screen* bravo! and it accomplished your goal of being like an episode. simply fantastic!
SVU101 chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
this is really good! i wanna see what happens to house and cam and the girl, update soon please!
bria chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
dam tats good cant wait to see who she goes for hopeflly house no shit bt i love the fic truly one of teh best well bye luv ya
Wired Bunny chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Good story. Wonderful story. I love it. Though in chapter five when she asked for the city it should be New Jersey, not Princeton.

Can't wait for more, update soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »