Reviews for Payback PostEppie for Safe
lin12344 chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
Very good story amd maybe House can et Cuddy to sleep in a tent somewhere down the road.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
I love reading this again..great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
the.clairvoyance chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
I'd just like to say this is awesome beyond compare! also this should definantly be under 'Humor'!I LOVE!_
phoenixmagic1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
this is a great story! I LOVED house's reaction to his new clean house and Cuddy and Wilson and that House and Cuddy are together..sweet! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Your Worshipfulness chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
Short and sweet. A little too sweet, actually. It was definitely out of character for House, and probably for Cuddy too. I don't see him apologizing, ever, for something of this caliber. It wasn't emotional enough. If someone close to her had died, or he had said something to her that was way, WAY out of line, or had done something horrible and it had gotten out of hand... maybe then he would apologize, and only if she had been extremely hurt by it. Casual disrespect has never been something House was sorry about, and I don't think any of us would want him to be. If he wasn't such an insensitive jerk, we wouldn't like him so much.

~Your Worshipfulness
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I'm confused! i must read on...

i love completed means so waiting..

Andral chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
This was great! House proposed to Cuddy! That's so cute! Loved the cleaning up thing. So funny. And the tent! hehe I was conceived in a tent. OK, you seriously didn't need to know that... :( Anyway. Loved the story. Write more stories!
Dina C chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Nice conclusion to a fun story. It's good to see House on the receiving end of a prank. :)
identityless chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Wow, I go to sleep for a couple of hours and when I wake up the story is finished, :(

I thought this was just fantastic though, so fun to read, hope to see more House fic from you in the future (especially involving those two pairings!)
prinnie chapter 10 . 5/15/2006

that was a GREAT fic! loved it

the little lesson Cuddy taught House was great, and funny too.

Loved the ending :D

ps. didn't you have this on an LJ at one point - just hte first chapter?
tvchickelsie chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
aw that was soo sweet!

you did a great job...

except the whole chase and cameron going away with cuddy and house was a little strange!

i loved it!
Dina C chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Original and creative story line. I like the pairings and frienships, too. That's the kind of stuff we don't get enough of in the actual episodes. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
yay a chase/cameron fic!

great story...thats disgusting!
Bennybunny chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
“Those are yours?”

LOL! Who else but Cuddy? Was Wilson expecting them to belong to House?

I'm so glad you updated so soon and most of all, kept Steve ok!

Great work!
identityless chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Story is going great so far, I really can't wait to see what'll happen next!