Reviews for Color
Whats tong
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really can't stop reading your stories! They are all incredibly well written, in character and creative...and I am officially addicted.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE. SO. ADORABLE. Zuko is an amazing boyfriend, for real! You really made Katara work. I love it! So well written, too! I love how Toph covers for them. Just... fantastic. :D
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
sweet that's cute.
helloheart chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
what a cute one-shot! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I swear, you write the best and cutest avatar fluff! c:
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
*hearts in eyes*
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Gotta love Toph )
iluvSokka46 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
very cute- love it how you did it through toph's eyes. it was great!
elfnin339 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
AW!
blackgrapes chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I like your story very much...(~D) Most stories about Toph and Aang feature aggressive romance ( but yours is sweet and gentle, with a subtle hint of a romance that feels very genuine.
blackgrapes chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Uhh, just wanna say first that your concept of the way she "sees" is most probably wrong... That way she wouldn't have discovered metal bending, would she? It's extremely unlikely that ANY obvious movements could occur in the little bits of earth that is contained in the metal... But i think you're right about the "seeing with vibrations" part... The thing is all particles constantly vibrate(for solids)... or are moving, and THAT's HOW she visualises her surroundings...

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or anything... I just felt that i needed to get this off my chest... (_)"
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was awesome! It totally made sense and Toph was well, Toph. The ending was great too, and cute. Yay for Zutara! That was lovely to have Toph observing that romance. It added something to the story.
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw! Truly adorable. If I knew how to draw reasonably well, I'd be drawing Zuko and Katara making flower chains in a field somewhere, but unfortunately, I don't.

And the Toph/Aang holding hands was adorable too. :D :D :D Loved it!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow, it's just so amazing how spot-on you were in this one-shoot with Toph's character afte ronly one episode with her in it. Which is really cool, most writters ignore the personalities on the escuse that it was only one episode and that the character would just suddenly change.

Of course since it WAS only one episode, Toph can't be absolutely in character, but you really reached the limit of accuracy

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aw. That was sweet! Still not sure if I'm a 'Taang' shipper, but this fic has swayed me a little.

I really like your writing style. This story was very heartfelt and it gave a great insight into Toph, which I think would be quite hard to do.

Good job :)