Reviews for La Blue Ranma
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Cool. What's a Shikima. If its a sex vampire, maybe the sultry senshi could help?
Spaceman chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Cool story. Hope you write more soon.

Is this going to be thin-veiled lemon or an actual story with lemon undertones? PokeRanma was another good example of lemon crossover minus the Lemon.

If you need a little help, Wikipedia actually has a list of Miko Mido's sexcraft techniques.
SAMPSON12187 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Another great start to another interesting idea from you. Can't wait to see more.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Title's been used, but that's no big deal.

The beginning kind of reminds me of that Burning Eyes fic, but there should be plenty of difference soon enough.

Even two months later? Ranma really did a number on Nabiki.

Hm. Nekoken affecting his Shikima form. I like. And gray haired, nice change from most fanfics.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Good work. Looking forward to more.
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Well, this one looks like it could be fun. So far the story has revealed very little, but what it has gives a lot of good promises, and I'm certainly going to keep an eye on this. The concept is pretty original, as I've encountered only two or three Ranma crossovers with La Blue Girl, of which none worked very well. This one, at least for now, seems like it might succeed at where others have failed. Only time will tell...
Goku chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
intresting idea though what if ranma was a normal guy and been having those points used on him?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hm, can Ranma fall in love or does he just want sex? If he doesn't have sex will he reach a point where he'll settle for raping a little girl like Hotaru or does he have more control than that? I'm not that clear on the mechanics of La Blue Girl, so please forgive my ignorance!
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Shikima in Juuban, that won't end well. Though it should be one hell of a show. Then there are all the things that could happen in Nerima. I look forward to the event.

Thanks for the work.

-_-Me-_-
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Nice start.
sadfru chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
The very last line made me think something very...kinky , poor ranma as a sex demon, wonder what the female half gets up too, this story is going to get interesting
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Weird is the first thought that comes to mind more because I am unfamiliar with the series that this is crossed with. Until next time keep up the good work.
ron chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
great fic, update soon
Inverness chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I think this will be quite interesting, please update soon
Darkepyon chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
its a decent start curious to where you will go with this atleast you had her cancel the engagements to the terror trio.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »