Reviews for La Blue Ranma
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Nice, the first time I believe I've seen a Ranma as a Shikima fic. This has a lot of potential, and really looking forward to who Ranma picks up first, and also hoping what might happen when he meets someone from Nerima, what might happen htere, and if Cologne finally gets it through Shampoo's head, that there are others stronger than the Amazons, and just as the Amazons do, they won't hesitate as well.
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I haven't even BEGUN to read this fic yet and I can ALREADY tell you... YOU ARE EVIL FOR DOING THAT TO RANMA!

GAH! Now I like La Blue Girl just as much as the nxt perv but give me a break! Ranma is a GUY, the curse is only in body, how can ya do THAT to him? GODS! And not only that there's NO WAY he'd be able to use "those" family skills, I don't care how fast Ranma can pick up on things, he's still a guy so it wouldn't work! Reguardless of his curse.

You and me HAVE to talk about this. You aregoing to tell WHYin hell's name you did this to the poor guy!
hmr chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
OMG I DONT KNOW IF UR DOING THIS FIC FOR FUN OR NOT, BUT YOU BETTER WRITE MORE! THE WAY YOU JUST CROSSED THESE TWO IS AWESOME, JUST READING THIS CHAPTER HAS REALLY CAUGHT MY INTEREST! MORE! KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE SOON!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12