Reviews for La Blue Ranma
masaki yang yi1 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Well while no lemon,it is funny and that count's for a lot.
Dlikee chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
good story look forward to updates.
jgkitarel chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Well, after sitting down and reading this, I have to admit one thing.

You have a sick sense of humor.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Jeez. Ranma had enough problems before. Now he has to deal with his mother's side of the family being a constant part of his life.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Things returning to normal? How can ANYTHING in a Ranma-verse (cross over, canon, or AU) be normal?

::giggles:: Awesome chapter!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Sdarian chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
This story is great! I can't wait to see what happens if he does manage to get together with the various magical girls. Although, I do hope that he eventually settles into a real relationship with Hotaru, with her knowing about him being a Shikima, instead of just random sex. I also favor her above all other contenders for Ranma's heart. Keep up the good work!
jghetrick chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
hehehehehhe... ok normally i dont like cross overs, so i avoide them after the first chapter, if i even start them. well this one caught my eye, figured i would just check out to see how it went. oh the poor humanity oh poor poor ranma. i was laffing really hard. good cross over, good gende... uh i mean genrie splitting. hehehehe i cant wait till the wolf goes and has fun with the kitty. poor poor ranma. oh god when akane finds out she will blow her mind, hopefully ranma desides to defend himself when she does.
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Good chapter. For one I cannot wait to see what happens when the Outers find out the source of Hotaru's new doll.

Thanks for the fic.

-_-Me-_-
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
exceptional chapter. looking forward to more soonest.
lighthalk chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
grate work hope to see more soon
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Another great chapter.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Good to see you're still working on this. :)
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
they will ask for connections AFTER the newbies show they know ranma. an by then it will be too late MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tama Saga chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
“Bullies,” said Hotaru with a smile.

-o-o-o-o-

Hotaru just hugged her new stuffed friend, wondering when she might run across him again, and get to squeeze the real deal.

-o-o-o-o-

I'm still fighting to get my characters to appear in certain ways. Mind if I study these to figure out how to represent someone in a childlike way?
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »