Reviews for La Blue Ranma
ocramed chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
I liked it! You have a flare for subtext that allows the imagination to run wild. Keep up the good work. :)

-De
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
When will Ranma meet Hotaru again? I can totally see him saving her from a youma and wasting the youma, thus earning him a big hug and a scratch behind the ears from Sailor Saturn. And if Ranma happened to appear later in female form, well I can see Hotaru manifesting her glaive and glaring at Haruka to warn her away from Ranma.

Poor Ranma, nothing is worse than coming back to school with a big secret that really can't get out and having everyone watching you like it's the end of the world.
Nysk chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
A true shame that this story has not been continued by Innortal, who is a wonderful author.

I look forward to a new chapter of this story or ANy of Innortal's other works
lighthalk chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I like it sofarr keep up the good work
FalseExact chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
This is turning into a very good story, would love to read more
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Aw HELL yeah!
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
There should be more La Blue Girl fanfics. Period.

While I realize you're avoiding the naughty stuff, the comedy of La Blue Girl just isn't the same without smut. You need to get to at least a lime level of description. You can have the rest of the stuff happen off camera, but your descriptions of stuff are ending up a little clinical and a little, mmff... prudish.

For example, rather than vaguely hinting that Nabiki was suffering from pressure points, Yaku should have been the first to notice from the smell of her arousal, which you should have described. And what did Nin-nin notice about Nabiki to tip him off? You should have described the quality of the sweat on her skin, and possibly the way her, uh, little soldiers might have been standing at attention under her blouse. The way she might have been moving her hips when she walked. Stuff like that.

The level of style without these details is kinda average - but this does have potential to improve.
KPheonix chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
I was bored so I wanted to read your stories again and review as well. You mst be suffering from writer's block, so I'm patient. By the way, her name isn't Yuka, Yaku. No need to confuse her with Akane's friend. You got Fubuki right.
AJ chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
oh hell no, hahahaha. better and betterer
Uldihaa chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
And we now see just why Nodoka bought those 'safe'-houses in demon-hunter territory...Poor Ranma. I hope Ranma's Aunt Miko can protect him from any more of his Mom's 'brillant' ideas as they relate to grandchildren. Now the question is: How will the Senshi react to the new 'super-hero' in their part of Tokyo...and will Hotaru ever see her savior again? And will those two girls from the clan get their shot at Ranma?

Entertaining as always, I'm really looking forward to more.
Rubel chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Heehe hehe. Great Story. :) Like so many of your other ones I can't wait for another update. Will Ranma seduce any of the scouts in his human form? Will any of them understand that he doesn't have to do any harm to feed? I can just picture him have a calm conversation with Ami, at least until she decides he's safe and lunges over the table for him. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
lots of fun, more please, soon as you can
DarkJackel chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Interesting, though I doubt that what has just been done for Nabiki will work out as planned. I hope that the fall out of that will be something for all to enjoy. Never mind the thing with Naru, now that Usagi and her clic have been made aware that Naru is having great sex with some one with no deepinging relationship. I'm sure they will attempt to meddle.

-_-Me-_-
keichan2 chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
I find it quite fun to see that Nodoka is weirding out EVEN Shikimas!

Will you have Nabiki have some side-effects from her small adventure? Or remember something? (she could have had a camera in her room...)

Please update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Great section here, and loved the way that the finacee's (and Nodoka) seem to lose all brainpower when it comes to certain things, like Grandbabies, or husbands and "honor" concerning Ranma. Looking forward to when Cologne figures it out, as well as what might have occured in the past, and things to come in the future.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »