Reviews for La Blue Ranma
phoenix.ru chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
_

Just what I need to stave off the boredom at my working place _

You really ARE one of the best Authors!
Upgrade chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
That takes care of Nabiki, at least for now. But I somehow doubt that it'll be that easy.

What, Nodoka actually expected the girls to listen? Not those three. Maybe their minds will wrap around the concept after a while.

I doubt Fubuki has enough patience to wait until Ranma is fully ready. But I'll just have to wait and see.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
O.O

...as i wish to keep what sanity i have left, intact. i will refrain from saying much other than it was a fun chapter to read, and im all for the panda bashing. feel free to throw in any of thr rival's (and some of the fiance's) at any time!
sadfru chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
great chapter which soothes my inner pervert :)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like a normal life for Ranma.
Nysk chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I hope that Nabiki remembers. I personally enjoy Naibik/Ranma matchups, Even if they are a bit rocky.

I want to see what Nadoka will do to the others when they screw up cause you KNOW they will.. starting with either Akane or Shampoo

I hope that a BAD guy will not be introduced for several chapters as the story has enough going for it with just the interactions with the NWC & The Senshi to add the issues of a villian.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
*chuckle* Gotta love a non-lemon Ranma-LBG crossover written by a good author. Competence (and in the case of ratings, restraint) can work wonders.
AzureSky123 chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Great chapter.
brindani chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Not too much happening yet, still it sounds like things are going to become more than a little crazy with the magic girls that will shortly be entering Ranma's life.

Given your typical preference for pairings, I have a feeling that that little pressure point on Nabiki isn't going to go away so easily. Its likely to get all the worse now that its source has returned. Should be... interesting.

Great work,

brindani
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Nodoka scares me... especially when it seems like she might make sense. I can't wait to see how things go for Ranma now. I would like to see him meet some of the other Senshi soon.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I simply love it. Ranma needs to get laid more often. Will there be any Ranma-chan scenes in the fic? I could imagine a Ranma-chan/Hotaru scene and both Michiru and Haruka standing proudly behind the couple, approving of Hotaru's adopted lifestyle.
KPheonix chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
And we see another example of just why Nodoka is insane. NO matter she wants her son to be happy, her insane idea for grandchildren overrides all sanity. Innortal, does this a serious plot? I really feel like smacking one the fiancees. NO, not just Akane. ONly Kodachi showed any common sense.
Blackdex chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Uh, I really don’t know what to say about this. Ciao
Eson chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
LOL! This is the third hentai crossover with an ordinary anime (that I read) and all of them are funny shit.

Kudos for making me crack up.
armanstay chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Interesting stuff. Definitly explains Nodoka, though.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »