Reviews for To Hear Your Voice Again
Scribleyellow chapter 17 . 7/15
That was amazing!
MysteryAsia chapter 17 . 4/24
I was trying to find a fic with some kind of handicapped Naruto, and although he was mute in here, he was not in the least handicapped. He found a way to overcome his barriers. Definitely did not see that spy amongst Orochimaru's men. Overall, this was one of (if not) THE best Naruto fanfiction in this category. I also happen to love, LOVE friendship fanfics.

But I thought it took 3 days for the akatsuki ritual?
Why you dissing the whisker marks? D: I think they're adorable
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Good. You should Sasuke. You ****** *****. (Anyway love this so far)
memo ouji-sama chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
You might as well put a 'very very mild SasuNaru' in the beginning. And you should have made this into one seeing that you just spread SasuNaru juicyness.
memo ouji-sama chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Somehow, the Sand siblings' antics seem funny that I was actually laughing while reading it, especially the part of Kankurou, and adorable. Definitely adorable. :3
Icestar2012 chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
HILARIOUS! I LOVED SASUKE'S COMMENT! IT WAS ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS! Thank you for writing a fanfiction like this. IT IS AMAZING!
Natsuki D chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
Wouldn't have bothered me if it turned out that way *laughing while rolling on floor*
*suddenly jumps up with anger evident in eyes* I can't believe you made me (us?) believe that either Sasuke or Naruto died (-_-#)
Loved the story
Spider and the Fly chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Haha, this was pretty good. :) Thanks for writing it.
crimsxn chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Holy crap. I have never felt so many feels in one fanfiction. AMAZINBGGGNNFNDJSJS!
Anyway, I was actually kind of hoping that it WOULD be a yaoi :3
You are a fantastic writer! One of my favourites btw, keep it up, sempai!

P.S PLS NOTICE ME
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Love your story!
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
BASTARD!
AND YOU CALLED HIM YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
love the story by the way
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I have a bad idea about what the fuck orichimaru is doing to sakura
Gothic Rain chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Stage 1, shit, Naruto is having it hard. But what about the deal?