Reviews for To Hear Your Voice Again
Laialy chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Omg imagine that your fighting for your life then suddenly a naked guy with red long hair suddenly coming into the fight xDDD
Good job kyuubi...I approve xDD
Laialy chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
This is great...yup that's all I got...I'm literally speechless (pun not intended)
Laialy chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Oh phew I thought sasuke killed Naruto...
Laialy chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Wtf sasuke...wtf... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡
Laialy chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Y u do diz? (;༎ຶД༎ຶ)︵
Laialy chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
OMG THAT WAS SOOOO FREAKIN AWESOME THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Pleasently surprise ! Thank you for sharing .
Scribleyellow chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
That was amazing!
MysteryAsia chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
I was trying to find a fic with some kind of handicapped Naruto, and although he was mute in here, he was not in the least handicapped. He found a way to overcome his barriers. Definitely did not see that spy amongst Orochimaru's men. Overall, this was one of (if not) THE best Naruto fanfiction in this category. I also happen to love, LOVE friendship fanfics.

Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
But I thought it took 3 days for the akatsuki ritual?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Why you dissing the whisker marks? D: I think they're adorable
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Good. You should Sasuke. You ****** *****. (Anyway love this so far)
memo ouji-sama chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
You might as well put a 'very very mild SasuNaru' in the beginning. And you should have made this into one seeing that you just spread SasuNaru juicyness.
memo ouji-sama chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Somehow, the Sand siblings' antics seem funny that I was actually laughing while reading it, especially the part of Kankurou, and adorable. Definitely adorable. :3
Icestar2012 chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
HILARIOUS! I LOVED SASUKE'S COMMENT! IT WAS ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS! Thank you for writing a fanfiction like this. IT IS AMAZING!