Reviews for A Week, Forever, and Apocalypse
vecabd chapter 1 . 1/13
Awwww I would have loved to see this ! so cute, so sweet. Your Logan was totally adorable. You nailed it. Beautiful story !
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awwwww!
amy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really enjoyed this oneshot, giving us a glimpse of what happened after one of the spinny kisses... i think they are my favorite, and i loved how you brought out their unique dialog that can only be LoVe. I hope you write more, i love your style.
jesterlady chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
They're so cute in the throes of new found togetherness. Or re-togetherness, whatever. You write them very well.
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww! So adorably cute. :) Love them together - they (and you) rock. :-*
BranKel1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I love B.H. 90210. But I also love Veronica Mars now that they got her and Logan together. They are great. I hope you write more.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*Sigh* I heart Logan Echolls. He's soo cute. I love him and Veronica together and this was a great oneshot :)
albinofrog88 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This made me burst out laughing: “But if this week is the equivalent of forever, then doesn’t that mean the sooner I get on the plane the sooner the apocalypse comes?” Excellent fic. Veronica calling Kendall Mommy would SO be worth the creepy visuals.
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I really loved this story! Keep up the good work, and write more soon ]
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This fic was so good. You captured thier voices so well. Amazing job!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I love the snark between them! You write their banter too well. :]
SweetSlayer810 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
To Cute. So that means it's just cute enough. This is something I wish they would've played in the actually episode. Also I really liked your writing, it was very funny. A lot like the show. Can't wait to read some more from you.
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aww...that was cute...really cute! i'm really hoping the LoVe relationship works out on the show..
wickedshizit chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I loved it! You're the queen of one shots. I can't wait for another from you!
TypoKween chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This was a very cute one parter! I'm going to email the link to this fic to my friend its so good! I love your writing. :)