Reviews for Moments in time
OrangeKisses chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Coolness! Never played the game, but you're on Fallancy's fav's list, so I'm reading. '

Lt, RaIQ
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
What a thoughtful and lovely chapter/theme...okay, well, violence isn't really all that lovely...but you made it seem that way! :P Great job with the topic of Sophia and Albel 'the Wicked'. That part of Albel's past has to be made mention of (at least) in every Alphia fic in some way, shape, or form. Which reminds me, I have to make mention of it in Chapter 11 or 12...Anyway, please keep up the good work and take care! :) Ja ne! :D

Jess
keeki chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
That would be nice if Albel was just Albel, and not Albel the wicked. I'm glad to see Sophia adapting to her new environment, and Albel adapting to Sophia XD

I think she could change him for the better ...aw... tis sweet.
Dragon Chyld chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
I really liked this one even if Albel wasn't in it. It's so Sophia to want friends and not let it sway her away even if it's a challenge. I can see a few years go by and everyone being as she would like. But it won't be easy for her or Albel, since he's so untrusting of others.

Very nice! Once again I see that 'human' element being added to make the characters come to life. Keep up the great work! :)
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
Yay! I like your writing, its very... realistic, and the 'gardenia' one was very romantic for albel, and still IC, I liked it. Your stories sometimes do seem to spin threads between them. The last two do link together. Anyway, love to hear more!
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
Aw, the king was just so... ah... can't think of the right term... sweet... XD. Nice... this one is my favorite so far.
Dragon Chyld chapter 16 . 7/4/2006
It was cute to see the King do that. It always adds that little element to make them human to see a character act like that. And I don't think it would be wrong, Albel isn't the easiest person to get along with - even for the King.

Your right, I couldn't see him give her flowers, but a room with a view (not far from his) I can see. I can almost see a story that takes place long before this one where Albel refused that room just because he "Didn't want that retched smell keeping him up all night".
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 16 . 6/28/2006
LOL! xD Poor Albel...:P It's his own fault though, Albel gets so-hostile-so quickly that it is just too fun to tease him. Oh, and you did a great job with the king, I got the same impression of him from the game that you did. Let's see, what else, Albel and Sophia were both IC and the whole 'Albel picking a view Sophia would like' fits him REALLY well. It was an adorable one-shot and you pulled off a near impossible (or, well, when it comes to Albel) theme of flowers. Keep up the good work and take care! :D

keeki chapter 15 . 6/23/2006
Yep, that's one of the good, or bad things about being in a relationship, the fights. But yay for make-up um ... nevermind

-_-

Okay ... this was very interesting I've never seen a story with Albel and Sophia like a normal couple, doing normal couple things.
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
That was adorable! :) I love how you made Peppita, she was so cute, and also how you wrote the argument between Albel and Sophia. It was an extremely unique one-shot and great job on keeping everyone IC! Keep up the good work! :D

kauzchen chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
I love this! It was cool how you made the story told in the perspective of someone else, but kept it Alphia, anyway! :D

"Hey there goes Albel Nox’s girlfriend, better stay away from her or he’ll cut your head off."

For some reason, I could SO imagine Sophia saying this sarcastically with a deep voice trying to mimic Albel's! XD Made me laugh!
Dragon Chyld chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
It's really refreshing to see Fayt on the side not opposed to their relationship. We've seen him cope with it through your chapters and by this time he's got confidence enough in Sophia to let her live her life and trust enough in Albel to leave her with him.

Sometimes it's good to see the two guys at odds and sometimes it good to see them on the same side. This entire fic has a bit of both.

And it's also good (actually great) to see Sophia's back bone.
Dragon Chyld chapter 14 . 6/18/2006
That was cute. Albel's off to meet the parents. That would be awkward for him, but I'm sure he would approach it with the confidence he approaches everything with.
keeki chapter 14 . 6/18/2006
Oh god Albel is meeting Sophia's parents. That just seems funny.

This line

“Oh they might if they knew what we’ve been doing this whole trip.”

XD!

And Albel in jeans, I love it! It would look good on him.
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
LOL! I loved it! xD Cute idea, great writing, extremely IC characters...it all equals one thing-perfect! :D I really think that you are doing an amazing job with these themes, so please, keep up the great work! :) Oh, and my favorite part of this chapter:

“Your not going to punch my dad are you?”

Albel picked his bag back up and held his hand out to her. “Not unless he hits me first.”

Sophia picked up her own bag and took his hand in hers. “That’s fair I guess.”

Fair indeed...