Reviews for The Weird Swords
midnightmoonstorm chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
:) I'm loving this so far and your energy is (or is it was..? idk lol) awesome! I totally love the swords talking and of course the humor.
TigerTori3 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Should i be worried that laughing to death here!?
SeleneNyxLuna2015 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
story is great really good but just a suggestion for another story i have inuyasha betray kagome with kikyo at school and make kag gothic and sess a jock and flip the school order upside down inside out
Karai-sama chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Awwwwww! Touga is sooo kawaii!

I just love this pairing. Wahoo! Yeah!

Sesshomaru and Kagome till the end of forever!
Andi chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Gave the story a shot but I couldn't push myself through the rest of it. Your dialog is confusing your story structure is jumbled the idea was cool n all but the story still needs alot and emphasize ALOT of work.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Your grammar is in the dust. I am only on chapter one and I gave up. Get it read by a beta so it could be fixed.
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
this story is awesome please continue to create more wonderful stories
VanillaMelon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMG this is awesome, but the swords talking is confusing?
kiera-sama chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
i liked this story immensly. i liked the last chapter too. :) good job.

Kiera
kiera-sama chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
hahahahahha! i love it! tenseiga is awsome. she is so funny!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Interesting. Must admit, I feel really bad for Inuyasha. He's finally really nice and admits his feelings yet still loses everything. Some things were kind of confusing or really fast too. Still trying to figure out what was done to test Sesshomaru & Kagome's love being true... ... was it supposed to be that demon? I saw nothing about that confrontation that tested anything. Why, the fight with the dragon who was going to rape Kagome was more telling. Just confusing that you even put that conversation in there if there wasn't going to be a noteworthy test.

Otherwise, cute & fun little story. _
Azumigurl chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
cool!
Azumigurl chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
cool
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
i luv the way u made the swords talk 2 each other and Sesshomaru. I luv it when the swords are always planning somethin'.
hinaxnaru chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
awsome story loved every word of it