Reviews for Pain, Pain Go Away
KiwiBeez chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
wow. I'm intrigued. I've always liked Lorelai/Chris, even though most people hate it. I hope that you continue this one day!
purplekirbyshaft chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
i love it write more soon!
Bella Serafina chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
If I feed your review addiction will you give me another chapter?
The Superior Critic chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Very good. Though at times your writing gets a little basic-repetitive, essentially this is exactly what we have been waiting for since that awful,unfair cliffhanger.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
wow. Please update soon! :D
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
I really like this story. In my opinion after this past season, I actually now think Lorelai should be with Chris which is the first time of that. Up til now I thought it should be Luke.

Please update soon.
corny's idol chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
ha! your a feedback whore! thats nice! anyways i loved this chapter ao much, but itwas too short! i wish it woulndt have ended there but it makes the next chapter so much more exciting so please update soon cause i cant wait to find out what luke's reaction is

corny's idol chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
gr.! i hope she's not mad at him! he was trying tomake her feel better, but he really does love her! i hope everything works out at the end!

corny's idol chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
god! i love rthis story so much! m so glad there are so many chapters to read that way i can catch up! it is such a good story, and i really hope that at the end loralai stays with chris!

annemieke chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
You really are evil!

I hope you will update soon because I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen
shampoo192 chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
you spelled "suki" wrong

psh...YOU should kno

its sookie
Dizzie chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
I love it. I just love how your bringing us back the strong Lorelai we used to know. ASP completly washed her out and I love that you brought old Lorelai back. Update as soon as you can because I can't wait to know where you'll take us next.
Brille chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
Cliffhanger! Cruel...
notorrious chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
ooh. personally i like c/l not l/l. screw them. CHRIS AND LORELAI FOREVER!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Good good good. Please continue.