Reviews for Water's Consequence
Queen Imperfection chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was an okay introduction chapter. I feel like it could be a bit longer and more descriptive. I felt that Winnie should have gotten the entire chapter. But overall, a good introduction chapter.
Queen Imperfection chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
This story was last updated 13 years ago. So I guess I shouldn't expect any updates soon. But I feel it's for the best, these two chapters have been okay. I think I would've liked it more if the chapters had been longer.

I really liked the fact that Miles let Jesse be. What happened to his wife and kids changed him. I don't think what happened to him was great, but he changed. And I'm sure that it's for the better. He doesn't want his brother to go through what he did. I think that's really sweet! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
PLZ update soon
EkatiKati chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
BC if the suckish, and I mean SUCKISH summary, I was like, "Oh this story's gonna suck." But then I got this impulse to read it, and I'm so glad I did, bc you write amazingly and I think we ALL would have wanted to see Winnie and Jesse live together forever.

So, this is a rockin' story and keep writin'.

JUST CHANGE YOUR SUMMARY. I can email you one if you want, but seeing as you haven't updated in 8 years, I doubt you

ll reply. BYE :)
littlegirl94 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
please continue the story. update soon please. 3
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
dddynamite chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I love it soo far please write more!
Dora chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
it's
Buttergirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
i like it keep going
PhoenixPhreak chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
are u ever going to updae!
Miss Super Star chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Please continue!
ana chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
OH! I really like this! very good! Winnie & Jesse together last! _
jitterbug204 chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Very good story, can't wait to here more. I think his name is spelled Miles, but I could be wrong, i've never read the book either, so i guess it could be Myles...
ingrid chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
ok your storys good we all ike your sory theres no flames and if their are those people dont count so what are you waitting for update before i die do me that favor plz!
Summer Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
good, good. but finish it. i'm hooked. i want to know. very good start though.