Reviews for Out of the Woods
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Loved it
spike'smate chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
beautiful story. spike is such a sweetie
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw! Spike helping out a confused Buffy. So sweet! I loved your story! Your writing style was very good and I really liked the quote you had at the top!

It would be awesome to see you follow it up, maybe with Buffy trying to find the right guy, going to Spike for more help, him being around all the time helping out all the Summers girls, exc.

Great job!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that was wonderful. i really loved it. good job :)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hello there.

I recently watched 'Into the Woods' again and immediatly began scouring this website for some Spuffy that takes place during or after the episode. I stumbled upon this little masterpiece and was not disappointed!

I loved the little details like Spike reading Cyrano de Bergerac. Spike shares something in common with the long-nosed one-he can't seem to confess his love for fear of rejection.

I loved how he reassured her about herself. He got very passionate when listing all the things he thought love should be! Oh William, ever the poet!

Last but not least, I loved his interaction with Dawn and how he stands outside most nights guarding the Summers women.

Thanks so much for writing this!

Brat Princess.)
AmyBeckett chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
One of the more relistics takes I've seen on this ep. Good job.
Kathleen Pfeiffer chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This was a lovely character piece that felt spot on. Love Spike's definition of the sort of man Buffy needed and deserved. Excellent story.

K
tania158 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I know this is probably a one shot chapter what with the word END at the bottom of the page but you gotta keep writting this. Your story is very good and original it would be a shame for it to stop now. Plus im very exited at the prospect of readind about Xanders expression when and if Buffy tells him that if he liked Riley that much that he should of be the one to beg. That would of just been hilarious. I hope you think of continuing, althought the end was great and well written it seems premature what with Buffy feeling butterflys in her stomach when he smiled. It just seems to scream the omnious three words we all hate when we really love something. To. Be. Continued. Which sucks cause it doesnt seem like its going to be continued. Anyways Ill stop babbling and whinning now and tell you your storys on alert for me and hope youll write more.

Tania15
MyBlondieBear chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I loved it, are you going to update? Please update.
Lucky-112 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Fantastic story! Their interaction throughout was brilliant, could picture it happening, only wish we could see what could happen next!
MoonflowerFairy chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I loved this- I pretty much forgot I was reading and not watching it on tv!
Spikey's Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ages since I've read a Spuffy. I really enjoyed this one. :) Ditto xxoo
Maia1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Beautiful story, and excellent characterization. Thank you for posting it!
AKA DD chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I loved it! This is really good!
Teri chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow, this was just wonderful. I loved the whole progression of the story. The ending, with Dawn and hot chocolate and Spike taking care and watching over them, was perfect. Do you by any chance have a a Live Journal account? If not, you should get one and post your fic there...and, of course, there needs to be more fic :)