Reviews for Toy of the Akatsuki
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2018
plz plz plz plz plz plz update! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2018
when you gonna update? I really wanna read this
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2018
What cite I love the storie
Lorelin chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
I don't understand why you stopped updating on . There are a lot of stories with similar themes to yours. I was starting to enjoy the story but i don't know where to find the next chapters. Could you help me with that ?
plnguyen4 chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Please tell me the link of where I could go to read this story! It is so interesting. I like how you did not describe sexual scenes in details but we know it is happening. I also like how Sakura behave in this story. Please I want to read it so bad!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Whatever people said. I love this story you wrote. I like how you do not include lots of sexual contents even though they are doing it and I like the good side and bad side of the story. I want to read more as it is at the interesting part! Where is the website you are posting the story at?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
I just like reading and I found this :3
But it was a great fanfiction.
Nicoly35 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Continue logo por favor
chickenzombienne chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
update please -_-
hama431 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
will sasuke save sakura in time
update
brooke chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i loved reading this it was cool but not the part where sakura's arm almost got bpt off and where itachi raped her e - e
Rain Dracula chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
it was awesome, but how about u make sakura pregnant with itachi baby an sakura doesn't tell itachi an she was outside doing laundry an it been like 3 months an she has a small rounded baby bump an the akatsuki follow her an see her belly an they start worry about her an they worry about who child it is
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Please next chapter i know it's been long time but i really like your story
kiko280 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014