Reviews for Swallowed by The Sea
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg i love naley and this was really sad

kinda cool you wrote a sad story cause on the show right now they never really have any issues in their relationship - they're always together

kinda getting a bit predicatable - need shaking up

anyway, good job, really sad

now we just need our brucas and jeyton back!
Nathan4Haley chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
oh no! so sad...very powerful and emotional
WBblued34 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
please please please more!
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
ONE SHOT? No Way! You have to continue it!
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG OMG this was wonderfully horribly sad and amazingly written.
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
No! This is so sad. It was an amazing oneshot, you wrote it very well, but I can only imagine how Haley would feel like.
Laura369 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Frick Sakes. You left that weird, empty feeling in my chest. Baa. I loved it. I love Naley but recently i have been soo obsessed with killing characters, in fan fics not the actual show. Just what i was looking for a little fan fic fix. GREAT!
hybridwolf10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
:o OMG! Nate can't die! GReat Fic! UD UD UD!
saderia chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Please keep going i need to see what happend since sept is a long way off for a new season and i'm going through withdrwal all ready so please keep writing it.
welcome-to-the-depths-ofmymind chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ok That was sad, Good but sad. I really hope that thats not wh What happens in the show. It would be such a kill joy.

I loved the story it was very good depressing yet VERY good.
LovePadfoot5867 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i loved that! on the night of the show when Haley said "Nathan, dont!" then Nathan said "I love you" i started to cry then when he jumped in i screamed soo loud! my best friend was on the phone and she was watching it too and we screamed for like 10 seconds! then i started crying harder when he was screaming for haley in the car! HE CANT DIE! i loved you fanfic!
xSmile chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
hi..ohmgiosh! nathan's gna die?..holy frick... no way!..but aw i love ur one-shots they're so angst-filled..
Mrs. Jim Halpert chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
this story is really good! you are a really good writer. i wish Nathan wouldnt have died though...sob...
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Crap, he died, lol. I still loved it, though. And if he lives it will be kind of unrealistic. But I don't are if it's so, OTH needs Nathan and JL.
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 5/14/2006