Reviews for Gather Up Our Hearts And Go
Ari's Madness chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I just love this SO MUCH. It's so deep, so well writed. I'm sorry for my bad writing english is not my mother language. It feels even worse after reading something so perfect and beautiful like this.

You're truly amazing. This was incredible beautiful to read. Thanks!

Hugs and Kisses.

Celiane.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You are incredible. The repitition and imagery, and the way you tied everything together in the end... pure mastery. I wasn't sure about the total lack of dialogue at first, but now I appreciate it. I love you for bringing so much depth to Inuyasha FF. c':
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
AH! Why was that soo deliciously good?! That was nice and keep up the good work!
Rue chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Waaw just beautiful! you write this fic (and all of yours) very well! and in so few words! its amazing!
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
And another fantastic work! I wonder if you derive your works fsom some other,but no matter, you're awesome!
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow, just, wow. I had to see how a Naraku/Kagome story could go down and I can definitely say I'm changed for the experience. I love the tone, the way Kagome never really loses herself even as she is lost; she still finds something to cling to.

Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans, bitter, but rich.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow, I don't know whether to be impressed, or jealous - so I guess I'll go for a little bit of both! Every fic that I have read from you has been simply amazing! I love your writing style and your creativity!
Selena Parramore chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was... beautiful. I'm probably sounding soo dorky, but I loved it. It was awesome. Thumbs up and favorited! ;D
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
wow...dark and delicious
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
wow. what an interesting concept. I didn't read the heading well enough, and thought it was Kagura.

not sure I can wrap myself around Kagome and Naraku.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow, that was really dark, but this was a really good fic! o: Ahah, after reading one of your SessKag stories, I've returned to the Inuyasha fandom after quitting a couple years back. xD
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
that's just... cynical and sadistic. i like it
deactivated001 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aw that was good as! I love Naraku and Kagome :)
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
TWISTED! lol!
bythetongue chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*cries*

Encore, my dear, encore.

I pray to be as wonderous as you one day.