Reviews for Sympathy For the Devil
Elmund9 chapter 18 . 2/28
By this point I have only myself to blame for reading fics in Wich there is a pregnancy in the middle chapters, it never ends well :/

Anyway, I'm glad Momo was able to move out, and the Izuru xMomo building as a ship was done nicely.
Elmund9 chapter 5 . 2/27
Tousen was my favorite part! He is such a mix of chivalry and extreme loyalty to the wrong cause.. It's interesting to read.

It kind of looks like Hinamori is falling. I hope she stays on the light side.
Elmund9 chapter 3 . 2/27
Whoau, this is very interesting.

I really like what you did with Tousen and Gin in this chapter, acting as the "good side-bad side" of Aizen's.

Hinamori and her sword realtionship is on point and bittersweet. It warms my heart.

And last, I love how you stick with only English for formalities and titles, it makes the story more approachable.
Ren-sanna chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
This story was so well written and it touched my heart! Thankyou...
dormantfire chapter 18 . 3/8/2012
Aw, I really liked this story. Even though some of the pairing-type stuff wasn't to my taste - the story itself was well done and made me really happy (well, also really sad, but hey). It's nice to read a good story about Hinamori. I like her a lot. Poor thing . . . Good job writing her rising to the occasion, though~! Yay!
woodcarvepartita chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
Wow this is really good! I can probably even say that this fic is the best I've read so far. I can't stop crying at the later chapters.. Now I love the AiHina pairing even more! I think it's difficult to make a AiHina "love" story work without making Aizen OOC, but I think you did a really good job in making his character believable at the same time making the pairing work :)
No Contact Ever chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
i loved this story i really cried at the end it was so beautiful

and i'm kinda (mostly) anti-hitsuhina so the pairing worked for me in the end

this is so going into my favorites
Starling Short chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Ahhhh when you killed off Aizen I wanted to kick puppies, and it made me so sad. There are so few good, solid fics about the two of them, and this one was such a pleasure to read. Everyone was wonderfully in character, and there were several moments that I giggled, especially from Aizen's wit. I hope that you write more, even though this story is 4 years old.
The return of PP chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story. I love it so much I might read it again, and that is something that I hardly ever do. You write very well- this is one of the best written bleach stories here. The end was very well done with everyone in character (everyone was in character all the way through, btw); I didn't mind the pairing at the end, because I could tell that this wasn't a 'pairing' fic, but rather the pairing was a natural progression of the story, and it's all the better for it. I really like how, at the end, you had Momo keep her regard for her captain without trying to make her seem weak for doing so. So many authors are so black and white on that point, it's nice to see someone who writes all those shades of gray. I can't wait to read your other stories now.
Currycane chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hey there! Lovely story. You managed to avoid cliches, everyone is in character and the plot was really interesting.

Btw, in case you don't know yet, your fic has been recommended here (not by me): kara-lija./art/Number-One-Crush-418141

Keep writing!
Katio chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
The writing is not the best but it's still pretty good. I really enjoyed the plot. I'm surprised that your story doesn't have more reviews. thanks for the ride.

katio
Hanahan Hinamori chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
This was Such a great Story I couldent stop Reading it!

Great job!
CyberXigbar chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
Wow! I loved this story! Most of the Momo-centric stories I've read (which isn't a lot...) have Momo get over her obsession with Aizen. I like that Aizen's decision is pretty open-ended, allowing us, the readers, to draw our own conclusions about Sosuke's intentions. Anyway, awesome story and I hope that your other stories are just as good!
xxpinkgrlxx chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
OMG i love this story she got her kids back great story again
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed the wonderful plot, and it was very enjoyable!