Reviews for Elementa Love
bored411 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
please update this soon. it's really good, and i want to see how hoshi deals with kumiko.
mistofan chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. You're an amazing writer. (:
TalaxVampirella chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Hey I just wanted to tell you that this story is AMAZING! And I completely understand how you feel. I used to like in North Carolina, USA, and I moved to Dublin, Ireland. Yeah so I get how you feel about the whole depressed thing and even though you already moved I just wanna say Good Job! And I hope you're havin' a bitchin' time! And I congratulate you on having the balls to come right out and say you are scared and then apologize for it. Hahaha its funny because it takes alot to explain a situation and you apologized for it. Anyway, I'm rambling now! Hahaha hope you can add more to this story and I gotta say I really hope it'll be a happy ending, but I won't influence the writer. Ok well good luck! And keep on truckin' and I hope you have a good time doing whatever you are doing!
Emma Violacciocca chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
sooooooooooooo sorry! D:
ss chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG finally someone that writes fanfics in year 2010! thank u33 love this
Kaerelie Cecilia chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I love your story and so update your story more! I 3 Kakashi!
Silvera Annmarie Rose chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
For the love of god, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
lizifang chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Anatekoira chapter 9 . 3/2/2010

iClone chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Awesome chapter! Hehehe, drunk Kakashi! lol update soon! :D
Kiitsu chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
one thing that i really don't like and have stopped reading stories because of is yaoi pairings. i really hate them because i am against gays. Please please please do not make the pairing yaoi.
Sarah chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
Wow, nice twist introducing a twin brother! I can't wait to read more.

I'm putting in a vote for SasukeXIno and NarutoXHinata.
Kiitsu chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
i've seen a sasuhina relationship and liked it but if you don't want to do that one then idk cause i can't see sasuino or sasutem.
Bubbles of Ebil chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Nice story. It's got a good plotline and your writing style is a refreshment- you write with correct grammar and I find your misspelled words to be at a minimum. Honestly, if there are any, it's not distracting.

iClone chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Omg! I love this story! You have to update soon! Great chapter by the way! :)