Reviews for Undone
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was so sweet and...wait,...what's this wet stuff coming from my eyes? Dang it. my eyes are leaking. This must be really good for them to do that. It normally doesn't happen when I read. I loved this so much. And it could be the start of a great new story. Have you considered continuing this? I would definitely read it if you did. :)
Mrs.Youko Kurama chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love this. The movie should have ended this way.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
good story
StarCaptain chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is a beautiful story and I wish you'd write a sequel. It feels incomlete like this...or maybe that's my own curiosity. Don't leave me hanging like this! Does Kadaj survive? Do they learn to get along? The three were an excellent fighting team. To have them on Clouds' side would be great.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love it, are you going to continue? I also believe that the trio deserved a second chance. Please update soon.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I love it! I hated the fact that they had to die. :( It made me cry. They had deserved a chance at life just as much as Cloud had. Kadaj had been right though, Cloud had done exactly what they had done. So way did Cloud get the special treatment? ...Ok, I'm done ranting. XD
Von chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is PERFECT!

I had the exact same belief. None of the three were evil.. just driven - partly by the Jenova cells within them, straining to rejoin and partly by their own creation and upbringing - to join together, to be a family. Theire emotions were genuine.. they fought not to kill the planet, but to reunite with Mother and Brother... and the fact that they treated CLOUD as Big Brother was all the sweeter... How easy it could have been to simply write him off. Instead they gave him the title of elder and used it with respect..

And at the end when Kadaj was there in his arms.. I SO wanted Cloud to keep him. When he faded away I was all NO.

So I love this to BITS and I would be exultant to recieve an alert for some kind of follow-up. Hell, I'd be mega-excited to brainstorm something with you, or even just act as idea-bouncer/general begger upon demand! :D

It would be nice.. if - even if Kadaj remained special to Loz and Yazoo - they learnt to trust Cloud for himself, and not just on Kadaj's instructions. And I think a family - one that are capable yet also somewhat dependant - if only emotionally - would be good for Cloud.

After all, you CAN have a lone Wolf.. but wolves tend to prefer packs.. :D

(I already found it sweet that Cloud's 'pack' including Tifa and Denzel (and, you never know, maybe his other friends too) had little Wolf rings on them.) )

My sincere thanks for writing this. It put into words exactly what Ive been searching for.
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
KAWAII!
CrippledAngel chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i thought it was great. good job
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! SO GOOD! XD
MakoStorm chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I think this one was great. I think you're right and that the three brothers do deserve a second chance. Oh and Cid's ship is call Shera after his wife. Great job keep it up.

~MakoStorm
Sabith chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww! that was a beautifuly writtin story. i loved this ending and i agree that scene should have been in the movie. please write more SHM fics plz

~Sabith
Skai07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aw.. so sweet
Cerise Tennyo chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Easily one of the best 'survival' alternate-endings for AC that I've read. Not over-done, not melodramatic, and very attentive to the feelings that could have motivateted the four men. Very well done and a very good read.
Lionflame chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
wonderful story. i really liked it. :)