Reviews for Predator and Prey
Allora22701 chapter 11 . 2/16
Some sasusaku action please! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
naruxhina
I like RAINBOWS and UNICORNS chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
When I glimsted the Holy water part I thought it said hot water. I was all like Orchimaru IS A WITCH! (This would actually explain all of his many powers and jutsu in the manga/anime!) That was a random thought but your story is awesome and I have utterly nothing to complain about. Please continue writing this story !
CherryBlossom chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Sakura should definitely become a vampire... cx
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
ITACHI!
AnonymousEmotions chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
At the beginning of every new chapter I'm like 'after this chapter I'll add this to favorites and go to a new story' but by the end I can't help, but crave to read the next chapter, and then the cycle repeats itself *sigh* Curse you.
Just another Review chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Omg i loved this line. It gave me chillz! snake's, full of a seductive wickedness that could cloud your mind and send you spiraling into the deep reaches of hell by your own intent
Psychism chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
ISNT THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A SASUSAKU FANFICTION? YOU WRITE TOO MUCH ABOUT ALL THE OTHERS WAYYY TOO MUCH!
Kendimo chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
pleaz tell me that Sakura hair is long

Why did you make hinata hair short this remind me of naruto

not naruto shippuden

I like this story so far
KabooseChan chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
please update this is a great story.
dragonwindblade chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
wow this story is getting very interesting update when you can I like the parings.
UndeniablyHUMAN chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
update please :)
Black-Autumn-Rose chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I like how you are doing this story. It was a little confussing at first with all the different things happening at the same time. But in the end it all works.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
kim-shi chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You've hooked me. I was hesitant to read this before because I thought this was going to be cliche or OOC but then I decided to give this a try and thankfully, it was worth the time. :) I'm really hoping to see more verbal battle between the Uchiha brothers (heehee). They're just so interesting to watch! Anyway, hope to see the next chap soon! :D